My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: how many nappies have you got?

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Katie has 21 pockets/AI2s, 34 fitteds, 4 wool soakers, 12 pairs of longies, 2 pairs of capris, 1 pair of shorties and 2 skirties. :oops:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:07 pm

I have wool envy. :knit:

That's it. I need wool and I need it now. I can't wait for my custom at Bobby Dazzlers (May! :x It's months away!). I will have to buy something to see us through until then.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 pm

I forgot my woolies,

2 soakers, 2 pairs of shorties, 2 pairs of crops, 2 skirties and 8 pairs of longies (though possibly minus one as I'm not sure the ones I washed earlier will fit anymore :cry: )

Also I have just asked requested a pair of preloved shorties, and I emailed mamalonglegs earlier, and I'm getting 2 custom colourways, just need to get someone to knit them into 2 pairs of longies!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:08 am

i want a starbunz blue dog wrap and some shorties and longies :lol: i wish

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Erm. ALOT!!! i have about 130. maybe more maybe less. I would say 40 are size 1 and in the loft though....

Wool i have 4 longies, 2 crops, about 9 shorties oh and 3more on the way from my mum :oops:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:05 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:i want a starbunz blue dog wrap and some shorties and longies :lol: i wish

The blue dogs are really hard to find :( I want one too. I'm not sure if they've actually stopped making them, so they're only available preloved.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:49 pm

ihave actually managed to buy a small one but think its gonne be too small but not sure if the medium would go skinny enough on the legs and waist and i have also found a medium one aswell but can't order it till i know if the small will be big enough cos need the refund from the small one to buy the medium i expect the small won't fit and they will of probably sold the medium by the time i have had refund for the small one :cry:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat