hf1

Leicestershire Nappuchino

My avatar
SarahM
Clothie
Clothie

Leicestershire Nappuchino

Postby SarahM » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Hiya - hope I've got the right place to post this!

The next Nappuchino in Coalville, Leicestershire will be this Monday 3rd September, at the Warren Hills childrens centre on Stamford Drive, Coalville, from 10am - 11.30.

I'll be bringing lots of different types of nappies, plus a few slings as I get asked about them alot too, as well as a few nearly new nappies to buy.

All welcome :)

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:56 am

bummer! Jake's not back at school til the wednesday or I'd love to come!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:18 am

Thanks for letting us know Sarah!

Go anyway Hannah - Jake would love it!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:35 am

Jake is soooooooo sick of seeing babies i reckon! Mind you I did take him here there and everywhere this last week.

I might come. Sarah can I bring some business cards for my website and doula stuff?

My avatar
hopeandmyron
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hopeandmyron » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:31 am

hi hannah
sorry to reply here but didnt know wher else to reply!!
I didnt know u were a doula, what does one do? how do they work for hospital births and whats the general cost?? oh and how far would one travel??
just cos i was thinking of having one with us when we have baby number 2 as i have heard a fair few ppl have used and recommend them but i dont know a awful lot about them

Hope x

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:23 pm

Have a look at doula.org.uk

You'll be able to read the FAQ's which tells you all about doulas. It depends on the doula as to how far they'll travel etc. Costs vary on experience. You can find your nearest doula on that website too.

My avatar
hopeandmyron
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hopeandmyron » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:08 pm

thanks hannah will have a look later on :-)

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:51 am

How do I get to Coalville from Leicester?

My avatar
SarahM
Clothie
Clothie

Postby SarahM » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:33 pm

Be lovely to see you there Hannah B, and skaheadpunk if you can make it :D
Hannah, you can bring your doula stuff no probs :)
To get to Coalville from Leics jump on the A511, and stay on it until you get to Coalville - that bits easy enough. to get to Warren Hills childrens centre, on the A511 carry on through the birch tree roundabout (birch tree pub on right), through the next mini roundabout, then you get to a set of traffic lights. turn right here into broom leys road, past the hospital, then turn left at the church on left, school on right. travel up that road, that I can't remember the name of, and Stamford drive will be on your left. You'll see a sign for school. Turn into the school, you'll see the childrens centre on your right as you go in the gates.
I really hope that makes sense! Postcode is LE67 4TA

Anything you esp want to see let me know

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat