Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:35 am

Mmmm they are lovely, we have 10 SS 1 OS and 3 wraps

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: How lush are blueberry nappies?

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 am

atm Ben is using a cowprint os but we also have 3 large ss that I can't wait for him to grow into :D

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 am

Louise wrote:I love them but the inserts are useless. I can only get an hour's wear out of them before having to change Katie.

I have never tried the inserts i alway sell them on i use ptit desous bamboo inserts with a easy peasy hemp booster. I have a strange fear of microfiber. It stems from when i first started with cloth. :hohoho:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:58 pm

.....a huge fan on blueberrys here too!! And we get on fab with the inserts too which is even better as i know alot of people dont! I wouldnt use them for nap time unless i added extra boosting , but we get 3 hours from with the standard insert so thats good enough for me :wink: . They are our main nappy now , i have 14 at the mo and 1 more on the way ,all large side snaps ,and am still in search of 2 more specific colours so will keep looking! Luckily H has been in the large SS's since 8 months old so they have definately been a good investment for us!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:13 pm

we love our blueberrys too! wew have: tanzanite, ruby, fire opal and pink on chocolate and they are great, so cute yet work so very well too :wink:

jan x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat