hf1

Nappy Storage

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Nappy Storage

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Where does everyone store their nappies? The chest of drawers Katie's are curerntly in is getting rather full so I think I need to buy something else to store some in but don't really know what. :-?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nappy Storage

Postby JanX » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:45 pm

I just have one of these:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... CANVAS.htm

in the girls room and I stack them all on it.

I also have one of those little sets of plastic drawwers next to it with all the bits in, like liners in 1 drawer, wraps in another, wipes in another etc!

works for me :wink:

jan x

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 pm

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:50 pm

I have a few wicker baskets - some live on top of our changing dresser, some live in it. Nappies go in the baskets.

At least, that's the theory. I seem to have an awful lot of nappies hanging around on various clothes airers. Roll on summer!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Bumps are currently just stacked ontop of a chest of drawers in our bedroom...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 pm

I have nappies and wraps in a chest of drawers and the inserts, booster, socks babylegs etc in pink and purple canvas storage baskets from argos I think!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:47 pm

I like these http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99847410 there isn't enough room in Ben's room otherwise I would get one for nappies. We have a couple in Charlotte's room for toys.

For nappies I have some wicker baskets and a nappy stacker which I really like as you can see them and choose which one you want :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Both Kieran and Anna have those units Annette, they are great and cheap. I never bought a nappy stacker but might have a look around.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:07 pm

i have one of these in the living room http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30045484 i have wicker baskets to 'match' also from ikea which go in the holes....the nappies go in the baskets and then any liners , inserts , wraps etc go behind the baskets in plastic storage tubs , i take pride in my 'nappy table' being neat and tidy, shame im not so anal with the rest of the house hehe :oops: :giggle: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat