Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:58 pm

LOL I keep my nappies in a pop up washing basket next to the sofa

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Nappy Storage

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:21 pm

on a shelf next to the changing unit in wicker basket and folded next to the basket as it is full, on the stairs as they haven't made it up etc etc

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 pm

They used to be put in an ikea storage box like this http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/97322800 in our room but at the moment they keep going into a net bag next to the tumble dryer.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:23 pm

flutterby - that is actually a very good idea! I have been struggling with storage for nappies as I have so many and at the moment "bumps" nappies are in a box on top of the wardrobe so goodness knows what it will be like trying to store both! I like that idea though - simple, cheap but effective!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 pm

JennyPenny wrote:flutterby - that is actually a very good idea! I have been struggling with storage for nappies as I have so many and at the moment "bumps" nappies are in a box on top of the wardrobe so goodness knows what it will be like trying to store both! I like that idea though - simple, cheap but effective!

It *nearly* fits all 100 nappies in, not quite though, it's a good thing they are never all in there!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:25 pm

This is where Anna's nappies are stored... pockets on the left, fitteds on the right...

its starting to fill up though so I might need to shuffle things around a bit

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 pm

i love taht mabo what is a shoe storage thing? it looks great i have a lidded plastic box and a wicker box aswell as a nappy stacker which is always a mess with wraps and liners in but if i tideid it up i would be able to fit some more nappys in lol

hanna taht is a great idea with the pop up thing might do taht at teh caravan instead of teh boxes

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:20 pm

i store mine in, over and around a plastic washing basket! i used to use drawers, but they are now all full of nappies, prefolds, terries and clothes that arent worn anymore! that shoe stacker thing looks great, ive never thought of it! also most of them tend to hang on the clotheshorse beside the basket until they are worn or eventually sorted :oops: really must take more pride in storing them, but im just too lazy!!

Gayle xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 pm

gayleygoo wrote:i store mine in, over and around a plastic washing basket! i used to use drawers, but they are now all full of nappies, prefolds, terries and clothes that arent worn anymore! that shoe stacker thing looks great, ive never thought of it! also most of them tend to hang on the clotheshorse beside the basket until they are worn or eventually sorted :oops: really must take more pride in storing them, but im just too lazy!!

Gayle xx

TBH mine live in washing baskets ready to be stuffed and boosted more often than not!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat