hf1

Newborn fluff

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Newborn fluff

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 pm

gayleygoo wrote:it all sounds so lovely....!!

its posts like this that make me so broody i wish it was september already so we could TTC!!!! lol :giggle:

would it just be odd if i started to gather up a few bits of Newborn Fluffiness extra, extra early??!!

:mrgreen:
Gayle xx

I believe I read that Steph had started buying NB fluff before she started TTC! I'm tempted and I'm not even thinking of TTC at the mo, lol!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Louise wrote:

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:I stalked them. I've e-mailed her a couple of times about customs but she hasn't replied. :-?

ahh I think I'll leave it then I can't be bothered with stalking, though I may try an make something similar, just for my LOs of course!

I LOVE stalking. :D LMK if you want me to try and get you one. :wink:

I'll love you forever :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:56 pm

flutterby wrote:
gayleygoo wrote:would it just be odd if i started to gather up a few bits of Newborn Fluffiness extra, extra early??!!
I believe I read that Steph had started buying NB fluff before she started TTC! I'm tempted and I'm not even thinking of TTC at the mo, lol!

Yep I did :oops: I bought a pre-loved newborn sunbums because it was so cute and tiny - on the basis that it could be used on Isabelle's teddies (which she loved!) until I had a baby to put in it... I was very good and only bought one nappy but I bought a few more once I got a BFP even though it was early days! :oops:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Got all excited then when i saw thew title!! :wink: :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat