hf1

Yuck Jack thinks my nappy bin is a rubbish bin.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Yuck Jack thinks my nappy bin is a rubbish bin.

Postby ericaj1 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Bless his heart for trying to be tidy (he could teach the girls hopefully) but Jack keeps bounding into the front room saying, "I've put my rubbish in the bin Mummy" considering our bins are outside and we usually just have a small bag for the days rubbish I usually know he's thrown it into the nappy bin!! Luckily nothing too yucky has gone in there just carrot stix wrappers or his leftover wedges or something but it is funny emptying the nappies into the washer and having to filter through crisp packets.

Not much point to this post but it tickles me when he does it as he is so chuffed thinking he is really helping out. :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Yuck Jack thinks my nappy bin is a rubbish bin.

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:46 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: we keep the nappy bucket next to the bin, I get very confused from time to time, have found myself going to throw a nappy in the real bin!!!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:27 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Awww bless

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 pm

We have people doing that in our bathroom... After we've had visitors round I've found used sanitary towels in the nappy bin... :puke:
The little bin by the loo was apparently not good enough - and the CLOTH nappies in there were also not enough of a clue... :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:We have people doing that in our bathroom... After we've had visitors round I've found used sanitary towels in the nappy bin... :puke:
The little bin by the loo was apparently not good enough - and the CLOTH nappies in there were also not enough of a clue... :babyrolleyes:

:puke:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Aww, bless him :giggle:

Velvetsteph wrote:We have people doing that in our bathroom... After we've had visitors round I've found used sanitary towels in the nappy bin... :puke:

Eeeeuuuuwww! :puke:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Louise, Jak thinks your his aunt, everytime he sees you avatar he starts shouting Stace at he screen!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:50 pm

flutterby wrote:Louise, Jak thinks your his aunt, everytime he sees you avatar he starts shouting Stace at he screen!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Aww bless! :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:16 pm

awwwww that is cute

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat