hf1

Help me I'm hooked!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:15 pm

Nic recently got a wee notion pocket - she did have a bit of trouble with it leaking but I think she may have sorted it, I am sure she will be along to give her views.

I haven't tried the pockets for a couple of reasons - they seem very expensive (especially when you add the insert and then if you get caught up in the embroidery :shock: ) and apparently they are quite bulky.

The wraps on the other hand are fab and I have a few.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:25 pm

HannahBanana wrote:Why have I never seen this site before? I have been trying to find some new nappies but couldn't decide as didn't find anything that really jumped out at me but there's some lovely pockets on here... anyone got them the wee wonder pockets? how would you rate them?

Whatever you do don't look at their exclusives page... Matching dresses/tshirts and nappies/wraps etc!!!

DOOMED I tell you DOOMED!!!Image

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:33 pm

Charliemum wrote:Nic recently got a wee notion pocket - she did have a bit of trouble with it leaking but I think she may have sorted it, I am sure she will be along to give her views.

I replied to Hannah on the photo album bit as Hannah mentioned WN pockets. Sooo far the surfer dude seems ok now, i use the BG insert plus one part of the 2 poppered insert that came with it. Fingers crossed it remains a good nappy as it was quite costly i agree. :shock:

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:49 pm

Aww wee notions are terrifc wraps love the b+w flowers. Really want all the skull and crossbones stuff still :cry:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:37 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
HannahBanana wrote:Why have I never seen this site before? I have been trying to find some new nappies but couldn't decide as didn't find anything that really jumped out at me but there's some lovely pockets on here... anyone got them the wee wonder pockets? how would you rate them?

Whatever you do don't look at their exclusives page... Matching dresses/tshirts and nappies/wraps etc!!!

DOOMED I tell you DOOMED!!!Image

exactly what I was going to say!!!

I REALLY NEED 2 embroidered pockets with matching t'shirts for my girls! (currently trying to get funds for it all!!!!!!) and would sooooooo want the skull and crossbones pocket and t'shirt for ds but I think he wants to use a potty now (nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: ) so would be a complete waste of money!

jan x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat