hf1

Monday night bums

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Monday night bums

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Gracie is fast asleep in her PBPD well stuffed with a bamboo sq tri-folded, petite dessous and an easy peasy hemp with her ping sparkly butterfly pj's . x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Monday night bums

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Jak's in a well stuffed bedbug, summer is still up!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:37 pm

sam is in upsy daisy nn and little kiwi furry wrap- i like cuddling it in bed :-? :hohoho: and pj top and scrunchkins babylegs :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Isabelle is in a puddlepants weedie stuffed with two 50cm bamboo terries and a large hemp booster...
Edit to add: With babylonglegs gothika shorties over the top which are only just long enough in the rise!!!

I couldn't get 40cm terries as they've stopped doing them at boocoo - but offered to send me the 50cm ones for the price of the 40cm ones so I didn't complain but it is a trifle annoying having to fold the ends over to stuff pockets etc with...
The new babeco website is selling them again but my babeco 40cm terries shrunk and are more like rectangles so I'm reluctant to get more of those...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 pm

The ones I got from boocoo were babeco ones, and they are now rectangular too, really awkward to fold because of it!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm

These 50cm ones are so lovely and fluffy though - and they're edged too like my bamboo tots bots flannels are - so lovely and squishy and so much higher quality than the 40/30cm ones...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Bella's in her remaining Night Notion, with additional stuffing, with a pair of Pixie Knits shorties over the top and a Tigger PJ top.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Harriet is wearing a HH pocket with Roary pj's on top as I've run out of night nappies - oops. Just hope it lasts the night :-?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Iris is wearing a pink Baby Beehinds, with our new crops from Claire. Not sure where they're from, TBH, should ask. They fit perfectly as longies. :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat