Nighttime wool in the summer

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Nighttime wool in the summer

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:20 pm

I just dread having to actually get out of bed to feed her! :hohoho:

I have got a custom slot on Pixie Knits, I went for a soaker in a gorgeous thread called Midnight Paradise. Now I've just got to see what I can rustle up for a pj top, I'm loving the loch ness monster felt idea on the Pixie Knits website, it can't be that difficult to do .... yet strangely I don't trust myself to waste my time trying! :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Looking forward to seeing pics of the finished soaker. I was dreading moving Katie but even when she cries it doesn't wake Amy up. I am terrible though and the first time she wakes I just bring her in bed with me and she stays there for the rest of the night. :oops: Luckily I have the bed to myself most nights as DH is at work so it's not really a problem.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:09 am

Waiting for woollies is so exciting, as you can't be quite sure what they will look like!

Jak came into bed with me last night :oops: :oops: it was soo lovely having a cuddle, we havn't really done it with Summer at all so I've missed it!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:40 pm

I have to say that I've not do the co-sleeping thing, although for the last couple of weeks I've been getting Elizabeth up and putting her next to me on the bed, but I'm in it and she's on it iykwim and she's always wide awake, but we have a bit of a cuddle and she plays with my teddy/unicorn for a bit whilst I ease into being awake at such a God awful time! DP gets up at 5:40am so he's always up by then otherwise I wouldn't do it.

Ali from Pixie Knits got in touch very quickly to talk about my order, very impressed with the service so far so really hope it comes out nice. I've also sent a mail to the lady at Pickle Paints to see if she can knock me up a pj top, really hope that she can as I'm rather set on it now!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 pm

I got my (well Gracie's) lovely custom longies today and they are gorgeous, Ali is doing some custom bloomers as well. I remember the first time I saw woolies and thought how strange they looked, oh how I have changed, can't wait to get more! xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I got my (well Gracie's) lovely custom longies today and they are gorgeous, Ali is doing some custom bloomers as well. I remember the first time I saw woolies and thought how strange they looked, oh how I have changed, can't wait to get more! xx

You're on the slippery slope to wool addiction now. :giggle: I spend way more on woollies now than nappies. My excuse is they're not just nappy covers, they're clothes too. :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I got my (well Gracie's) lovely custom longies today and they are gorgeous, Ali is doing some custom bloomers as well. I remember the first time I saw woolies and thought how strange they looked, oh how I have changed, can't wait to get more! xx

You're on the slippery slope to wool addiction now. :giggle: I spend way more on woollies now than nappies. My excuse is they're not just nappy covers, they're clothes too. :wink:

Tis sooo true!

I have lots of woollies on the way to me

1 skirty
4 pairs of longies
2 preloved sets
and 1 preloved pair of longies

:shock: :shock: :shock:

And I still don't have any to replace the pair I felted :cry: :cry:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat