hf1

I got my first...............

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I got my first...............

Postby juboo752 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:41 pm

flutterby wrote:e have, jade, peppermint, baby pink, fucshia, and turquoise, on the way we have lime, purple, red and rockmelon, I *think* :oops: :oops:

The one i got is red but i quite like the sound of the Rockmelon one too, oh and maybe the lime and jade :oops: :widesmile:

We just had an accident with it, she did a poo and it came right out of the back and up her back :cry: , i'm hoping it's just a one off because i sooo want them to work so she can wear some clothes :-?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:43 pm

juboo752 wrote:
flutterby wrote:e have, jade, peppermint, baby pink, fucshia, and turquoise, on the way we have lime, purple, red and rockmelon, I *think* :oops: :oops:

The one i got is red but i quite like the sound of the Rockmelon one too, oh and maybe the lime and jade :oops: :widesmile:

We just had an accident with it, she did a poo and it came right out of the back and up her back :cry: , i'm hoping it's just a one off because i sooo want them to work so she can wear some clothes :-?

Oh no!!! We had 1 poo leak but to be honest I think it would have leaked out of any nappy, and they have contained many nasty poos, I don't think it helps that Summer's are a bit too big for her!

Jade is my FAVE!!!!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:54 pm

flutterby wrote:
juboo752 wrote:

Oh no!!! We had 1 poo leak but to be honest I think it would have leaked out of any nappy, and they have contained many nasty poos, I don't think it helps that Summer's are a bit too big for her!

Jade is my FAVE!!!!

Yeah, i'm wondering whether i had it too loose around the waist :-? :-?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 pm

I really yank at them to do them up :wink:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 pm

flutterby wrote:I really yank at them to do them up :wink:

Thanks, i'll try that next time, i think it could have gone quite a bit smaller :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Glad you like them. Shame about the poo leak though. I love mine and want one in every colour.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Louise wrote:Glad you like them. Shame about the poo leak though. I love mine and want one in every colour.

Get them then, MWHAHAHA!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:Glad you like them. Shame about the poo leak though. I love mine and want one in every colour.

Get them then, MWHAHAHA!!

I will eventually. Just need to raise some funds. :wink:

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 pm

:shock: That's another nappy that I definitely NEEEEEED as well then.

I'm thinking one in fuschia, one baby pink.

*Starts looking around the house for something to sell on ebay* :giggle:

Becky x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat