Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I got my first...............

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:20 pm

juboo752 wrote:
flutterby wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I love them, we have a chocolate which is yumm (thanks again annette) and a pink one, did have a purple one (the irst new nappy I bought) but have some how managed to loose it - how the hell do you loose a nappy!!!!!!!! De need a couple more, might try the aio next time not the snap in ones.

I have an AIO on the way

What the difference? Is it you just cant take all the boosters out :-?

Is it worth getting another set of the snap in boosters do you think, or does everyone change the whole thing at each change anyway?

I think the AIO is basically the same as the AI2 but without the snaps. Personally I always change the whole nappy so wouldn't bother with buying an extra set of inserts.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm

I change it all, but it might be useful for the change bag

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Louise wrote:I think the AIO is basically the same as the AI2 but without the snaps. Personally I always change the whole nappy so wouldn't bother with buying an extra set of inserts.

WSS

I have a heavy wetter so tend to change every 2 hrs, but usually it's because I want to put him in every colour :oops: :oops: Only had 1-2 poo leaks and they were explosions so understandable. I want another rockmelon and chocolate.....too many nappies, not enough time :cry:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:27 pm

I sometimes just put in a clean set of inserts, Gracie is a light wetter so I can get away with it

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 am

I use Itti's full time, it's our day nappy, I have 10 outers and hundreds of extra inserts, works well and really easy when out and about, my change bag is a wash-bag from Debenhams!

Jade is my all time favourite, and then the purple. Least favourite is peppermint and rockmelon.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:33 am

lollipoplizzie wrote:
Jade is my all time favourite, and then the purple. Least favourite is peppermint and rockmelon.

Jade is my fav but :shock: :shock: at the peppermint, it's GORGEOUS!!!! I didn't like the lilac!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:01 am

flutterby wrote:I change it all, but it might be useful for the change bag

Yeah I like that I can take a spare nappy and a couple of spare sets of snap ins and that is 3 changes without taking up very much room at all :D Never bother changing the snap ins at home though, I just change the whole thing

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:04 am

Annette wrote:

Yeah I like that I can take a spare nappy and a couple of spare sets of snap ins and that is 3 changes without taking up very much room at all :D Never bother changing the snap ins at home though, I just change the whole thing

But to be honest they don't take up much change bag room anyway!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:08 am

flutterby wrote:
Annette wrote:

But to be honest they don't take up much change bag room anyway!

weeeeell true!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat