hf1

Your favourite cloth nappy site

My avatar
Hayley1984
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Your favourite cloth nappy site

Postby Hayley1984 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Babykind....because i work for them and they sell all my top 3 fave nappies and Weenotions because who doesn't :D

My avatar
pippilongstockings
Clothie
Clothie

Postby pippilongstockings » Tue May 25, 2010 10:10 am

I love www.bumfluffbabies.com! It is the new site for the company that was called Bumfluff/Bumfluff Nappies. There are some gorgeous baby clothes and gifts aswell as some good offers on nappies. I've got a 10% discount code if anyone's interested?

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Sat May 29, 2010 9:41 pm

I love www.funkymonkeypants.com I first found it when looking for GroBaby nappies and have since found other nappies that I love that are hard to get elsewhere, Rumparooz etc. Emma is lovely and responds to email quickly and delivery is lovely and fast. If I had more money I'd buy one of every nappy she stocks just to try them out!!

Also Weenotions, fab customer service and amazing range of fabrics and embroidery, maybe slightly too addictive tho!!

xx

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 pm

well, i got few:)
Emma from funkymonkey is excellent, always helpful and even ordered just for me a pocket in colour I wanted!! :oops: It was sooo great!!! THank you!!
Love also jabulababies, the quickest delivery ever, must have a deal with RM :hohoho:
Lyndsey form babybots is fantastic as well :wine:
And cheeksandcherries has got a v good CS, esp in the time of trouble :)
Kiitykins, fill your pants, nappyzone, babykind ------> also a big thank you from me:)

MInd you, haven't try weenotion yet;)

My avatar
takefu
Clothie
Clothie

Postby takefu » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm

I would just like to give the highest of recommendations to Kittykins... Every time I have ordered from them, my order has arrived in record time. Most recently I had a terrific experience with them- I found some of my nappies had a defect, and Anj sorted me out right away- she replied to my email within a day and then sent out a replacement that arrived on my doorstep in 2 days. Really, really great service! :idea:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 pm

I ordered my first new nappy & some colourful thick fleece liners for 50p from http://www.clothbumsrus.co.uk, an itti £10.99, they didnt have red polka in stock but offered me a pink polka dot in my own little offer section instead which the site said they didnt have in stock, I got some free babylegs and received them today and ordered late night of the 29th, they replied to my emails with lightening speed, great for nappy obsessives!

My avatar
twiggy56
Clothie
Clothie

Postby twiggy56 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 pm

another cheeks and cherries lover over here! Alix has exceptional customer service!

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sezzlebum » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm

cheeks and cherries, babybots and jabula, all fab :D

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

babipur, they are amazingly quick at posting things out, always next day delivery.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat