hf1

Woop! Sooo happy!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Woop! Sooo happy!

Postby happytails » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:18 pm

My little Amber wore her first reusable today.

She is 13 days old and only just 7lbs so non of the small sizes fit her yet so she has been in sposies. Well today i thought id pop a Wee notions small side snap on her and see how we got on, on the tightest setting only a bit of wee leaked at the legs which i expected as its a tad too big but wahey! I reckon this time next week it will fit like a gem!

We only have 3 small pockets and the rest are tots/little lambs and other fitteds that are size 1 and just that little bit too big yet. We have loads of one size too but im not going to bother with those until the size 1 fitteds fit ok.

Dp thinks sposies are soo convienent - and i can see why so now ive got to press on with getting him to use reusables! Was hoping Amber would be big enough from birth for the reusables to avoid dp ever having to use a sposie, nevermind!

Sarah x

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Woop! Sooo happy!

Postby anya1973 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 pm

We had the opposite problem. :roll: C was much bigger than I expected so all the bimbles and diddy diapers I'd bought for him and xs wraps were all too small. :shock:

Had to sell them before I could get some size 1s. :evil:

I've never seen a small pocket - they must be diddy. :mrgreen:

Helen xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm

:wine: Yay

If your size 1 fitteds are too small, you can try folding over the front and then fastening them to make the leg holes smaller :wink:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:34 pm

I was just about to suggest what Annette said. Size 1 little lambs fitted Benjamin folded down at the front and fastened with a nappy nippa from 6lbs 2oz until he was 7 1/2 lbs, which was about 3 months old. They worked fine!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:51 pm

I was going to say what annette and annette said!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Thanks, will give that a bash tomorrow! x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 am

Annette wrote::wine: Yay

If your size 1 fitteds are too small, you can try folding over the front and then fastening them to make the leg holes smaller :wink:

BTW I meant if they are too big!! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 am

Annette wrote:
Annette wrote::wine: Yay

BTW I meant if they are too big!! :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Yay for tiny babies in tiny fluff!! :wine: adorable, im sure!!

sposies are terribly convienient. most people look at me like im nuts when i mention the words "reusable" and "nappy" together, and cant understand why someone would go to the extra hassle.

and its a lucky woman who has a man who understands Fluffy Addiction. My DP would reach for a sposie too, unless i thrust a nappy into his hands!

Hopefully the nappies will fit soon!

Gayle xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat