hf1

Blooming heck....weenotions pocket has to go.....

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Blooming heck....weenotions pocket has to go.....

Postby nic1 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:05 pm

Pocket nappies and Me.......don't get on!!! This is going up for sale in abit on here. Been worn all of an hour and leaked........i can't trust it so it's gotta go :( :( Blooming heck........

Just off to watch TV, will be advertising it on here after that though, if anyones interested it's the surfer dude large sized one and in VGC almost new cond. Don't think there's any bobbling or anything, will check when i change it in a mo. :shock:

PM me if you want first dibs. :D Comes with original WN insert too.
Last edited by nic1 on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Oh Nic that is a shame. It is such a pretty nappy.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:50 pm

i have the same prob with my wee notions pocket. its such a shame cos they are soo pretty that if they fit well i would have brought loads!!!
occasionally it lasts, but usually it is only good for an hour :cry:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:03 pm

grrrrr to pocket nappies :evil: I've had a leaky week too. I'm going to give your pocket bots another chance and my mommy's touch too.

Why do the plain ones work so much better, it's just not fair :cry:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:16 pm

I know, i have heard certain nappies are better if plain coloured. heard that about HH. I have just bought the black and white flowered wrap from WN as with using two parts more i needed another wrap. :D Got some spare money to get another nappy.......ermmmm what to get i don't know!! :D Anyone tempt me?? :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:19 pm

Got an email from Kittykins to say they are now stocking Thirsties - you could try them out for us, apparently they are very good and come in some nice colours.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:20 pm

Charliemum wrote:Got an email from Kittykins to say they are now stocking Thirsties - you could try them out for us, apparently they are very good and come in some nice colours.

Ohhh yes i remember someone posting about these the other day.........off to look at that now....if i remember rightly though KK don't take PP and that is where the spare cash is. Anyone else stock them too? :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:24 pm

Just goggled thirsties and seen that KK is the only UK stockist at the moment :roll: Why don't they take blooming PP!!! :shock:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:29 pm

Can't help there I am afraid. Could you transfer the pp to someone and get them to pay with cc? I would offer but I get charged fees on pp even if funded :(

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat