hf1

Blooming heck....weenotions pocket has to go.....

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:40 pm

nic1 wrote:I know, i have heard certain nappies are better if plain coloured. heard that about HH. I have just bought the black and white flowered wrap from WN as with using two parts more i needed another wrap. :D Got some spare money to get another nappy.......ermmmm what to get i don't know!! :D Anyone tempt me?? :lol:

I have a plain mommy's touch though and it's as bad as the b&w one on Katie :cry:

I've been looking at the thirsties too, they look really nice. Or baby beehinds.

Another WN? they do side poppers now :)

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:44 pm

Charliemum wrote:Can't help there I am afraid. Could you transfer the pp to someone and get them to pay with cc? I would offer but I get charged fees on pp even if funded :(

You can send it to me hun if you like. Just been looking at kittykins now (whoops :lol: ). They do bumgenius bamboo too which sound scrummy.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 pm

Doe you think that when babies get to a certain age they start holding wee in more and so flood nappies more leading to leaks?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:52 pm

Yes I started finding that with Katie around xmas time (18mths ish). She still pees for england - but then she drinks like a fish

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat