hf1

Unused Nappies: Keep or Sell?

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Unused Nappies: Keep or Sell?

Postby becsom » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm

I can't decide whether to sell some of the nappies I have that I don't really use :-?

There's nothing wrong with them, I just don't ever use them for one reason or another. The problem is that they are either BTP or large sizes that I *might* want to use in the future if Nell changes shape or I change my mind about what I like.

The main culprits are a few large/petite Fuzzis (bought preloved), a bamboo Baby Beehinds (new, only worn a few times), a BTP cow print HH (again, almost new) and a couple of Wonderoos.

What I REALLY want is to buy some more minkee and make a few more side-snaps cos these are my favourite in look and fit at the moment.

What would you do?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Unused Nappies: Keep or Sell?

Postby Frances » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:57 pm

I always sell unused nappies and use the PayPal to buy new ones, wool or fabric :D Your home-made nappies are lovely and you'll probably get much more use out of them.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Definitely sell them and buy something you'll use now.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Yup sell them, I LOVE every single nappy in my collection, and wouldn't have it anyother way!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Sell Sell Sell Sell :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:17 pm

flutterby wrote:Yup sell them, I LOVE every single nappy in my collection, and wouldn't have it anyother way!

Aaaargh - that would mean I have to sell a lot more besides the ones I listed. I don't 'love' my BGs but I use them a lot and they seem to be the only ones that Nells grandparents can understand how to use :shock:

I'm going to have a 'nappy-sort-out' weekend this weekend, but I'm not sure I'm going to be happy about it :cry:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 pm

when I say love it is for all different reasons, I love my BGs for their ease of use and reliability!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:13 am

Yup sell them. I kept a load of nappies before I had Ben just "in case" I used them in the future on Charlotte or a future baby and just ended up selling lots once Ben was here and I realised I was never going to use them. Sell them and buy something you will use now :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat