hf1

I have a head ache... HELP!!!

My avatar
littlehayley
Clothie
Clothie

Re: I have a head ache... HELP!!!

Postby littlehayley » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:50 pm

When DS was newborn we used disposables for the 1st week or two then used a mixture of tots bots, baby beehinds and modern baby nappies. Wraps wise we used motherese, modern baby, tots bots and a few others. We used fleece liners because I wanted to try and keep his skin as dry as possible. However, we failed with cloth because we found his skin was still wet, especially at night and he was getting sore. We also found the 2 part nappy system a bit of a faff because we had to keep getting different sizes of nappies and wraps. It seemed as though every time we thought we'd got a good fit he'd grow and change shape and we'd get leaks again.

If I'd known about cloth nappy tree at the time, I probably would have used pocket nappies a lot sooner. I started back with cloth a few months ago. We now (DS 17months) use mainly Wonderoos BTP, Green Kids, Upsy Daisy BTP and Weenotions. I love the fact that the whole inside of the nappy is fleece so it stays really dry against the skin. Also the nappies dry really fast, so you can buy extra inserts rather than needing so many extra nappies. If/When we have another baby I'm hoping to be able to re-use Elliot's BTP nappies, and save a bit of money!

Hayley

My avatar
diz
Clothie
Clothie

Re: I have a head ache... HELP!!!

Postby diz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Thanks everyone!!! Youv'e been great - i appreciate the tips!! :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat