hf1

what shall i do with my nappies?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

what shall i do with my nappies?

Postby Shevi » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:09 pm

although boo is reluctant to fully train, he is going through so few nappies atm that i'm just popping him in sposies as its annoying to wash so few...so i have 2 drawers full of nappies...as soon as we move and i have my washing line back i'm going to hang them all out for a few days so they are nice and sparkly again, but thne what??

should i keep or sell? or only keep my favs and sell the rest.

if i have another baby (fc) then i really enjoyed buying the nappies, so wouldn't want to keep them all cos i want that fun...but should i sell them all instead, so hopefully sods law will dictate that as the last one goes, i will have another baby and have to buy more all over again???

i have a fab collection...but no tiny ones anyway, as only started with boo when he was near big enough for size 2's and mediums...and there are a few i'm not sure i could part with...but most...well i'd be pleased to have an empty drawer!!!

so tell me what to do???

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: what shall i do with my nappies?

Postby Allie » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Hmm a tough one but I think if it were me I'd be tempted to sell them as if you have another baby you can buy loads more yummy fluff :D

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:13 pm

lol

Let me have them I will send them back when you want them :wink:

I'd sell if you don't have any that will fit a newborn. The fun is in the buying when you need to.
Just keep a couple of your favs.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 pm

sell them! :mrgreen:

If you dont have any newborn ones hun then the ones you have wouldnt be used for ages anyway even when you have another bubba so it would be a shame for them to sit unloved in a drawer for so long when they could be being loved by another botty! :)

Keep the few you cant bear to part with ie.first cloth nappy he ever wore , and a few faves , but other than that sell 'em and enjoy the funds!! :wine:

sophie
x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Keep your favourites and sell the rest!

I don't know what I will do when LO PTs I think I'll have to keep them ALL!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Keep a few of your favourite ones and sell the rest. I'll be gutted when Katie PT's. :cry:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Louise wrote:Keep a few of your favourite ones and sell the rest. I'll be gutted when Katie PT's. :cry:

Just think though, you and I shall have a small fortune from selling all our nappies!

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 pm

flutterby wrote:
I don't know what I will do when LO PTs

..........have another baby!!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Kaska
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kaska » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Sell them.Do you relly want to missed the fun of buying new nappies for new baby??? :babyroll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat