Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: what shall i do with my nappies?

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
flutterby wrote:
I don't know what I will do when LO PTs

..........have another baby!!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Oh i will be but we will be having a bit bigger gap this time I don't fancy having 3 at home (Jak won't be starting nursery till he's nearly 4!!!) so we're waiting till they are both at school, so 3 years in Sept, eek that's along time maybe just till Summer is at nursery, that would be 2 years in Sept, and could start trying 9 months before, so just under 2 years, that sounds more reasonable!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Perhaps sell some but OTOH I know you've got some sugarsnap wool covers and they're hard to get hold of at the moment so perhaps you're better holding onto those...

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:17 pm

I'd sell too. Another thing to bear in mind as well is what sells well and is popular at the moment might not be in a year or two as there are constantly new ones on the market.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Perhaps sell some but OTOH I know you've got some sugarsnap wool covers and they're hard to get hold of at the moment so perhaps you're better holding onto those...

they certainly come under the 'favourites' catagory :D not sure i could bare to part with them...they have served me soo well 8)
i think that favs that are easy to find (like bitti d'lishs) i could sell, but harder to find (wee notions hungry catapillar, itti bitti fitteds, some wool wraps) have got to stay... or else i'll miss them!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Shevi wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Perhaps sell some but OTOH I know you've got some sugarsnap wool covers and they're hard to get hold of at the moment so perhaps you're better holding onto those...

they certainly come under the 'favourites' catagory :D not sure i could bare to part with them...they have served me soo well 8)
i think that favs that are easy to find (like bitti d'lishs) i could sell, but harder to find (wee notions hungry catapillar, itti bitti fitteds, some wool wraps) have got to stay... or else i'll miss them!!!

That sounds reasonable!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm

I would keep the favs and keep the ones which don't resell for much but can be a staple (things like large qf's can be harder to find and you wool wraps! I am in love with beehinds now too!)

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:32 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:I would keep the favs and keep the ones which don't resell for much but can be a staple (things like large qf's can be harder to find and you wool wraps!

Totally agree.

AnnetteandBen wrote:I am in love with beehinds now too!)

Me too!! My BBeehinds wool wrap was so good I just bought the large to replace my med :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 pm

I would keep just your faves. Sell the rest. I have found that what was once popular and would get a good price sometimes becomes less popular and difficult to sell, so you are better getting rid now iyswim

My avatar
clumsymumsy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby clumsymumsy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:11 pm

well, it is not really one of the options you gave.... but if your little man (I seem to be thinking he is a "he" but now I can't remember for sure) is just having wet "accidents", what if you keep on using the nappies? You could easily wash peed on nappies with other clothes.
Poopy nappies though, that is another story.
I would personally keep them because of the fun of getting them back out again. :yahoo:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat