hf1

Babykind have said 5-6 weeks for Blueberries

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Babykind have said 5-6 weeks for Blueberries

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:51 am

It seems like ages but they might do some pre-ordering so that you can ensure you get one in the first delivery. They are also going to be doing the hemp mf combo inserts so I can't wait to try one of them.

Oooooh excited, I am definately going to get one - just have to decide what colour? and side snap or onesize?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Babykind have said 5-6 weeks for Blueberries

Postby babyroo » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:55 pm

Charliemum wrote:It seems like ages but they might do some pre-ordering so that you can ensure you get one in the first delivery. They are also going to be doing the hemp mf combo inserts so I can't wait to try one of them.

Oooooh excited, I am definately going to get one - just have to decide what colour? and side snap or onesize?

One of each of course :) I love my side-snap so will need to try the one-size. Depending on how my other pockets are faring by then I might get more side snap too

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:14 pm

Have they said anything about prices???

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:45 pm

Yeah! how much??! lol

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:53 pm

Yay! Can't wait. I LOVE my blueberries. Must have more!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Babykind have said 5-6 weeks for Blueberries

Postby nic1 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:54 pm

babyroo wrote:One of each of course :) I love my side-snap so will need to try the one-size. Depending on how my other pockets are faring by then I might get more side snap too

How are those you got from me faring? Any better?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:08 pm

I've only just got the pocket bots dry so I'll know tomorrow :?

But my large pocket bots have leaked today and so did the drybees :x Think I'm just going to go back to wonderoos and two parts too - and hopefully find time to make Katie some nice new woollies :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:34 pm

babyroo wrote:I've only just got the pocket bots dry so I'll know tomorrow :?

But my large pocket bots have leaked today and so did the drybees :x Think I'm just going to go back to wonderoos and two parts too - and hopefully find time to make Katie some nice new woollies :lol:

Arrrggghhh you sound to be having as much hassle with pockets as me at mo. My only pockets are now fuzzis (got 4) just wish they did more prints and one BG.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:38 pm

Oooooooh I must get some stuff sold in preparation.....I neeeeeeed moe blueberry's :D :D :D :D :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat