hf1

Nappy contents - probably a lot of TMI!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Nappy contents - probably a lot of TMI!

Postby tanya » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:46 pm

I guess we have changed her diet quite a lot just recently when we moved to completely self-fed. She is have massive amounts of fruit and veg each day, much more than DH or I.

Nice to know it's normal, if truly disgusting *bleurgh* :puke:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 pm

the worst nappy i had from boo was a couple of weeks ago...i had bought him a bread rool that was covered in poppy seeds (he LOVES poppy seeds) and he ate the seeds before the roll...and the next day i had a nappy full of poppy seeds. disgusting...and near impossible to clean off.
yesterday when i was making bread and he was sprinkling the poppy seeds he ate a large teaspoon full...so i'm dreading the next poo too

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:18 pm

I don't think we ever had a 'roll off the nappy' poo with Zach. I had to brush it off with loo roll in the toilet and sometimes had to scoop things out of the washer :puke: I am so happy poops are now in the toilet mostly.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Kiwi seed are really bad too!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:32 pm

I seem to have the opposite child - really solid ones, sometimes ever other day and that is with a diet of lots of veggies as he doesn't like fruit so much.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Ah yes, we regularly get undigested (unchewed, a-hem young lady!) peas, sweetcorn (I know, but she eats what we eat!), sometimes whole empty clementine segments, red/wholegrain rice, and seeds from grainy bread... ew! I always scrape it all off into the loo though and then rinse the nappies, can't bear the thought of putting poo in my washing machine :giggle:.

It definitely does seem to come and go, not sure why - hopefully the phase won't last more than a week or two and then you'll get a break!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat