hf1

Changing bag recommendations

My avatar
mishka2828
Clothie
Clothie

Changing bag recommendations

Postby mishka2828 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Am struggling big time with trying to find a changing bag that I like and that is big enough to take everything I want, without being mahoosive!
At the moment we have a bababing paternity satchel (DHs choice!), it's ok but very boring and doesn't seem to fit much in. Can just about change of clothes, 2 cloth nappies, wet bag and wipes and it's full, That's before we've even started to think about weaning and lugging food and bits around too!
What does everyone else use with cloth nappies-most bags are obviously designed for dispos.
Would love recommendations for a budget bag, an expense not an issue dream bag, a just popping out bag, and an all day bag (preferably one magic bag that fits all 4 categories and is yummy too.... :oops: )
So come on then, hit me with what you've got! :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Changing bag recommendations

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:41 pm

For expense not an issue, and either just popping out or day out bag, take a look at the jujube bags, they are FABULOUS!!! I have 2, and I love them, I can fit 4 medium nappies, 4 large nappies, a change of clothes for each LO, 2 bottles, and wipes, and other little bits but that's the main things!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm

I recently got a ju-ju bag. Its a between and not huge but I love it and think the other styles must be fab too.

I am also going to treat myself to an on-bag, mainly because of felxibility with babywearing but they get great reviews.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:28 pm

I love my jujube bags too. Some of them are still in the sale here.

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 pm

flutterby wrote:For expense not an issue, and either just popping out or day out bag, take a look at the jujube bags, they are FABULOUS!!! I have 2, and I love them, I can fit 4 medium nappies, 4 large nappies, a change of clothes for each LO, 2 bottles, and wipes, and other little bits but that's the main things!

Urgh - why did I read this thread? I've just found this one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ju-Ju-Be-Be-All-Purple-Paisley-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ370158796052QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappy_Changing_Bags?hash=item370158796052&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
which I want but can't afford :(

I also REALLY love the Groovy Garden one.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Groovy garden is my fav, I have that and perky perenials, and I want a between, either drip drops, or the new print that isn't available in the UK yet, it's perdy!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:44 pm

I love Groovy Garden, I quite like the new Cherry Lemonade too. :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Louise wrote:I love Groovy Garden, I quite like the new Cherry Lemonade too. :D

Im not sure about the cherry lemonade, I feel I should like it as I love retro prints, like cherries, but I'm just not loving it!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Another vote for jujube - I recently got a packabe and love it!! Can fit loads in :D

Joanne

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat