hf1

sunday nightbums

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

sunday nightbums

Postby charliesam » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 pm

we are going for the 2 nappy approach- a bumhugger stuffed with extra hemp with a bamboozle over the top and wool soaker :mrgreen: fc it works sam keeps pee'ing out the side of his nn as he sleeps on his side :(

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: sunday nightbums

Postby Frances » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:39 pm

fc for Sam!

Jasmine's in a pink Slinki Minki with fairy embroidery, stuffed with 6 bamboo and hemp inserts/boosters and a thin microterry insert on top. She's in long-sleeved bodysuit and bunny PJs in her China Doll Grobag.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:52 pm

charliesam wrote:we are going for the 2 nappy approach- a bumhugger stuffed with extra hemp with a bamboozle over the top and wool soaker :mrgreen: fc it works sam keeps pee'ing out the side of his nn as he sleeps on his side :(

:shock: That must be the mother of all cloth bums!! :lol: Hope it works for you...

Lili is in her Harmony minkee night nappy and a Stacinator wrap, which isn't the wrap I usually use with it so FC it doesn't leak!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Ryan is wearing his Lil' Stinkie and Katie is wearing a boosted dreamscape under her luxe soaker.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Gracie is in her ud nn with white long sleeve top and granny knitted longies all tucked up in her new Ikea zip up the front gro-bag. xx

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Harriet is wearing a HH pocket stuffed with just a prefold as she's usually fairly dry in the mornings these days. Really should take the plunge with night training but not sure I can cope with no nappies at all until Trevor arrives :oops: . Am I sad? :giggle:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

charliesam wrote:we are going for the 2 nappy approach- a bumhugger stuffed with extra hemp with a bamboozle over the top and wool soaker :mrgreen: fc it works sam keeps pee'ing out the side of his nn as he sleeps on his side :(

change of plan- sam just woke up and i felt down his soaker and the bamboozle was soaked :doh: :doh: so we are now in flutterby fluff with hemp booster and wool soaker- second time lucky :babyroll:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Summer is in a pink BG with Bg insert and 2 EP hemp, boring I know, but her crops are really crops not longies, and I'm waiting on new longies!

Jak is ......

eating a dohnut, I feel rough and he had a 2 hr nap from 5-7, I tried to keep him awake but he was exhausted!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 pm

flutterby wrote:I'm waiting on new longies!

I have a very well lanolised pair drying for you :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat