hf1

What's the most money you've spent on a nappy?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

What's the most money you've spent on a nappy?

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 pm

And what was it? I think mine is around £25 for some of my WN embroidered pockets and dreamscapes.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: What's the most money you've spent on a nappy?

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Probably about the same, I have a couple of WNOS with embroideries that were about £25, and the first bedbug I bought was when the exchange rate was AWFUL, so that was about £27 I think

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 pm

you know when your brain blocks out memeories for fear of upseting you in the future!!??
well i have a weenotions wool wrap and a wee notions night notion minki with embroidery that were very very expensive imo, but i have honestly blocked out the price...like childbirth...how would you do it again if your body remembered it too vividly. and how would you enjoy they baby / nappy!!!
i think Suzanne and Margeret are greatful for my brain causually having forgotton the 'pain'

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Shevi wrote:you know when your brain blocks out memeories for fear of upseting you in the future!!??
well i have a weenotions wool wrap and a wee notions night notion minki with embroidery that were very very expensive imo, but i have honestly blocked out the price...like childbirth...how would you do it again if your body remembered it too vividly. and how would you enjoy they baby / nappy!!!
i think Suzanne and Margeret are greatful for my brain causually having forgotton the 'pain'

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:01 pm

£25. An embroidered WNOS and a bad-exchange-rate Bedbug hold the dubious joint honor of being the most expensive nappies in our stash.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm

£20 for BBOS snaps, with a few WN embroidered pockets close behind at £19 (although obviously they don't come with inserts, so in theory are actually more expensive!)

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 pm

my dreamscape and ??? conveint memory loss £27 about and it didn't work :x but sold it on for good price :D

next ?? WN pockets with embroidery and my ff night nappy(not got yet but i am sure it will be worth it!)

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:01 pm

£21 on my WNOS

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 pm

£21 each on 2 WNOSs!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat