hf1

What's the most money you've spent on a nappy?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What's the most money you've spent on a nappy?

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:42 pm

£19 for my minkee embroidered WN wrap , soooo worth it though and DEFINATELY a treat , not something i do all the time...

£18.50 for a pre-loved Bedbug...again worth it though as i lurve it and should hold its worth fairly well...

Think theyre the 2 most expensive , i cant think of any others :-? my UD that im planning with Amber at the mo will come in at around the £20 mark so will hold the crown for the most expensive nappy ive ever bought , i cant wait though! :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:43 pm

not as much as everyone else :giggle: But then I induldge and do a custom orders, so I did a weenotions NL and med and large wrap with my own fabric and little kiwi 2 x custom quick flips and 1 wrap!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:12 pm

My (well Gracies) HO nappy and wrap that was £32, but it is so lush and it was for the set and well worth it. Just bought a dreamscape for £16.50 pre loved. Haven't told DH yet so shhhh, I am normally able to see his email on my laptop but since he updated the software I can't see it any more, normally I would send the pp reciept to me and very quickly delete the one in his inbox, guess he will see soon enough :giggle: :giggle: in my defence I did sell some baby stuff but got cash for it from a friend so my excuse is I was using that!!!!

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:28 pm

£16 for a side snap nappy with embroidery. Was so disappointed with the style/fit though so ended up selling it on at a loss. :(

Spent ages choosing the embroidery too. :roll: :lol:

Helen xx

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:53 pm

£24 for bedbug - although I bought 2 - and neither worked, so I sold them on within 10 days :(

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:56 pm

tanya2007 wrote:£24 for bedbug - although I bought 2 - and neither worked, so I sold them on within 10 days :(

i hate it when that happens...did you at least get your money back (or most of it)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Most expensive nappy FF nights £20. Am sure it'll be worth it when it arrives!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Shevi wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:£24 for bedbug - although I bought 2 - and neither worked, so I sold them on within 10 days :(

i hate it when that happens...did you at least get your money back (or most of it)

Yeah - I got about £20 + postage for each one, so minimal losses. They were so hyped up as being fab for heavy wetters and then she outpeed them immediately :(

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:35 pm

£23 for a WNOS with blue dragon embroidery. That was without an insert so I suppose it was really around £27! :giggle:

Cathleen xx

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat