hf1

What's the most money you've spent on a nappy?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What's the most money you've spent on a nappy?

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Less than a year ago I was shocked that a 5 pack of Bamboozles cost £45 :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:Less than a year ago I was shocked that a 5 pack of Bamboozles cost £45 :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:giggle: :giggle: Would be interesting to have a tot up of what we have all roughly spent, although mine wuold be pennies compared to some I could mention!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

My Dh shocked me the other day by commenting on how lovely our 2 FF's and WNNL are, I just about fell over - think I may have converted him!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:Less than a year ago I was shocked that a 5 pack of Bamboozles cost £45 :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:giggle: :giggle: Would be interesting to have a tot up of what we have all roughly spent, although mine wuold be pennies compared to some I could mention!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

My Dh shocked me the other day by commenting on how lovely our 2 FF's and WNNL are, I just about fell over - think I may have converted him!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I was thinking that the other day. Including all my woollies it has to be around £1000. :oops: :oops: :shock: . :shock:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Kirstyh wrote:

I dread to think!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:

I was thinking that the other day. Including all my woollies it has to be around £1000. :oops: :oops: :shock: . :shock:

Is that current stash, or total spends?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Current stash, I don't want to think about my total spend since Katie has been in nappies. :oops: :oops:

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:54 pm

I had to just say.... you aren't trying :giggle:
I spent half as much again as the highest on a HC night nappy - and then didn't like it!

I also have a spreadsheet so I *could* work out how much I've spent. But I'm not going to....

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm

[/quote]
Is that current stash, or total spends?[/quote]

I was thinking the same! Louise, you must buy more nappies than most of us combined! (Excluding Hanna :))

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 pm

I'm goin to have to work it out now!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat