19%

Total votes : 43
My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:11 pm

HI ladies just being nosey and wondering what kind of a stash you have?

When i first started out on cloth in jan '08 my stash was 12 fuzzi's (9 white and 3 coloured) , 1 MEOS and 1 white airflow wrap - these were all kindly donated to my by freecycle and i though it was the most exciting thing in the world lol :hohoho: , i lost internet connection for 3 months so didnt have any way of adding/changing my stash and tbh i was prefectly hapy with what we had , it all worked for us and i was loving cloth so couldnt care a less what it was (plus it didnt know about WN , JR , HO , and all the other lovely fluff out there!!) i washed everyday (had twice the amount of inserts i needed which was very handy) and even used fuzzis for night with no leaks which i was chuffed about as near enough everyone i had asked online said there was no way i could use one at night - well i did!! :lol: Once i had interenet back again i started buying loads of bits and bobs preloved all different brands so i could basically try everything there was and find oiut what worked best for us. By oct '08 i had about 120 nappies , 100+ inserts/booster and about 50 wraps :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I then went through it all bit by bit selling all the stuff i didnt use , stuff that was well loved , stuff that was white and whittled my stash down to about 30 nappies and 10 wraps - then i have spent the last few months building up my stash of all the fancies i wanted like bedbugs , bbss , wnss , FF , and i now have a collection which is smallish (compared to what i had!) but all in VGC or EUC and i LOVE it!!! It was hard work getting there but definately worth it!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So , what is your stash like? :wink:
Last edited by sophie2198 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:17 pm

The poll's worked fine hun...

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:The poll's worked fine hun...

just edited as noticed that ,oops! :oops: :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

ALL of Isabelle's night nappies are pretty - but bump has a few functional ones, mind you even the functional ones I've dyed pretty/funky colours :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm

All our nappies are very functional, but also very pretty, bar 2 BGs, they make good emergency night nappies! I think 2 boring out of 100 isn't bad!

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:ALL of Isabelle's night nappies are pretty - but bump has a few functional ones, mind you even the functional ones I've dyed pretty/funky colours :giggle:

the dont count as functional then if youve made them pretty! :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 pm

ooops , i didnt word it very well did i , i didnt mean that the pretty nappies couldnt be functional i was just trying to call them boring in a polite way! :giggle:

All my nappies are pretty yet functional as i wouldnt have them otherwise! What i class as functional/workhorse are for instance motherease/totsbots/onelife *shudders* :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
What i class as functional/workhorse are for instance motherease/totsbots/onelife *shudders* :giggle: :giggle:

Boring then :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Hanna i was going to put a ps. on my original post saying - Hanna need not to answer as we all know her answer already!! :wink: :hohoho: :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat