hf1

What kind of nappy stash do you have??

What kind of nappy stash do you have??

all functional/workhorse - nothing fancy/pretty
1
2%
mainly functional/workhorse - afew fancy/pretty bits
8
19%
pretty much half and half
11
26%
many fancy/pretty - afew workhorse/functional
15
35%
all fancy/pretty - nothing workhorse/functional
8
19%
 
Total votes : 43
My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 am

rhead wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:I have quite a small stash (only about 40 nappies).


I remember when 40 nappies would have seemed like a HUGE stash to me! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:



DH was looking over my shoulder as I typed that last night. His response was: "small?! ... SMALL?!!!!". :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 am

Soupdragon wrote:
rhead wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:I have quite a small stash (only about 40 nappies).


I remember when 40 nappies would have seemed like a HUGE stash to me! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:



DH was looking over my shoulder as I typed that last night. His response was: "small?! ... SMALL?!!!!". :hohoho: :hohoho:


:hohoho: :hohoho: But it is small, plenty of room for more. :wink: :lol:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby nicola g » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 am

Must say all mine are pretty WAHM ones apart from 5 Bumgenius which are my night nappies

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby anya1973 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 am

nicola g wrote:Must say all mine are pretty WAHM ones apart from 5 Bumgenius which are my night nappies



:wink: You could class your stash as 'ever-changing'. :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby afterglow » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Mainly functional here, I think the prettiest one I have right now is the pink bbh that just arrived. I can see an alarming wool habit in my future though :giggle:

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby lucylou0417 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:47 pm

flutterby wrote:
lucylou0417 wrote:All mine are scrummy yummy beautiful functional pretty nappies :babyroll: i love them all :mrgreen: which is making the whole sell to buy thing REALLY difficult!

Lucyx


Doesn't it just, I just turfed out lost of my BGs and bamboozles to fund my beco carrier, but now have absolutely nothing I would want to sell, but plenty I'd like to buy, but 100 really is enough, especially as 1 LO *should* be PTing soon!



100 :shock: :mrgreen: very jealous!

I have bben looking at getting a mt recently but am finding it hard as would have to use nappy money to buy it :-? the dilemma :|

Lucyx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:20 pm

lucylou0417 wrote:
flutterby wrote:
lucylou0417 wrote:All mine are scrummy yummy beautiful functional pretty nappies :babyroll: i love them all :mrgreen: which is making the whole sell to buy thing REALLY difficult!

Lucyx


Doesn't it just, I just turfed out lost of my BGs and bamboozles to fund my beco carrier, but now have absolutely nothing I would want to sell, but plenty I'd like to buy, but 100 really is enough, especially as 1 LO *should* be PTing soon!



100 :shock: :mrgreen: very jealous!

I have bben looking at getting a mt recently but am finding it hard as would have to use nappy money to buy it :-? the dilemma :|

Lucyx


I'm always having that dilemma. :roll: I keep starting to save my PP to fund a new a sling but then find lovely nappies/woollies to buy instead. :oops:

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby lucylou0417 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:25 pm

[/quote]I'm always having that dilemma. :roll: I keep starting to save my PP to fund a new a sling but then find lovely nappies/woollies to buy instead. :oops:[/quote]


Glad i am not the only one! Why are we all not rich? :evil:

Lucyx

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby Pinchette » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:30 pm

He he, I started out all functionnal adn gradually they all became pretty.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat