35%
all fancy/pretty - nothing workhorse/functional
19%

Total votes : 43
My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What kind of nappy stash do you have??

Postby Steph » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm

I have a very small stash, not sure how many, must count. But 5 are little lambs. I did have 12 ll's but she grew out of them.
I need more money to buy more nappies :giggle:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:28 am

i have an "in-use" stash that is about half and half pretty (WN, UD, Scuttlebutts, Swaddlebees OS, BB, HL, Jimmy Riddles) and functional (BGs, flexitots, fluffles, bambeasies, bumbles, fuzzis, wonderoos)

1 WN wrap in current size, rarely in use! 11 woollies that fit, more on the way :knit: :lol: Boosters and inserts coming out of my ears. Have upgraded my wipes stash so i now have about 40 WN ones! love them :D

Thats about 60 or so nappies i reckon :oops: :oops: :oops:

Then theres the nappies in drawers and bags that arent used and i still cant bear to part with them! all the size one nappies, motherease OS, tots bots, diddy diapers, homemade nappies, random nappies i dont like, 30 prefolds and 30 terries.

I think DP would be frightened if he ever actually saw all my nappies in one place at the same time! :shock: :shock: luckily i think the addiction doesnt show too much.... :mrgreen:

who said cloth nappies are cheaper than sposies? if i add up how much ive ever spent on nappies i think id cry....

Gayle xx

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 am

when I had 2 in cloth, a lot of mine were just functional, but now ada has pt'd I find myself getting rid of the boring functional ones and buying pretty ones for jamie... he is only just getting his own nappies though, all his previous ones were hand me downs or shared!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:31 am

i voted half and half but have mainly got boring white terry sqaures bout 40 i did dye them in the machine orange but didn't like it so have stuck with white i have got 3 sandys 2 tots bots and loads of prefolds aswelll 2 luvly pocket bots in bob the builder and cars fabric i got one blue and green flutterby fluff coming 1 blue and yellow weenotions with a parrot on the blue and giraffe on the yellow 1 wnos in cream and orange with a bug on it i got a lime green itti bitti a green babeco pocket nappy sure i got more lol but terrys are still my favourite cos you adjust them so much but would like hanna to dip dye me some when i have got the money :lol: and i want some pretty wraps

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat