hf1

Friday night cloth bums...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Friday night cloth bums...

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Well Isabelle took one look at the nappies in her box, and then looked at the new hot pink WNOS with butterfly applique waiting for bump and decided she wanted that instead... I can only just get it done up on her but it does fit and the rise is fine so she's wearing that to bed tonight :)
With her hello kitty romper over the top... Again her choice :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Friday night cloth bums...

Postby tanya » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Bella's in her Night Notion with her A2E longies over the top and a plain t-shirt.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 pm

sam is in ud nn with fleece staccinator over the top :mrgreen:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Ryan is in his new dragon WNOS and Katie is in a Sweetiebums, a bedbug and Luxe soaker. Can't wait for my FF night nappies to arrive as the bedbugs just aren't absorbent enough anymore.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Harriet is in a HH pocket stuffed with a prefold with pink & white stripey pj's on top.

Velvetsteph wrote:Well Isabelle took one look at the nappies in her box, and then looked at the new hot pink WNOS with butterfly applique waiting for bump and decided she wanted that instead... I can only just get it done up on her but it does fit and the rise is fine so she's wearing that to bed tonight :)

Aww bless :D , the girl has taste :giggle:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Rowan is in her Tropics WNNN with her Aqua Circles WN wrap, a white sleepsuit and pink WInnie the Pooh Sleeping Bag

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 pm

:giggle: at Isabelle!

Jasmine's in her Flutterby Nights with Pixie Knits bloomers, long-sleeved Cut4Cloth top and fleece sleepsuit (thanks Louise!) in her blue Panda Grobag.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:42 pm

awwww to Isabelle choosing her little sister's nappies.

Ben went to bed in a blue stripey minki. Last night was more interesting, we ran out of night nappies so he wore his Flutterby Fluff and a pair of Charlotte's Pixie Knits shorts as I knew they were really well lanolised and it worked! I was very impressed, it was very wet but didn't leak, he even did a horrid morning poo and it stayed in the nappy even though they are so narrow. And best of all because they are so narrow, his legs didn't get sore like they do with some fitteds (he has my thunder thighs!)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Lottie is in her usual UD NN and extra hemp with mummy knit longies over the top :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat