hf1

Anyone still waiting for their WN order?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Anyone still waiting for their WN order?

Postby charliesam » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:41 pm

flutterby wrote:

Does that mean we can have another code??? I have £90 worth of nappies in my basket :oops: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

yes yes yes i have £25 in my basket but in 3 weeks who knows i may have caught up with hanna
:wink: :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:44 pm

i ma the same i have £40 in my basket but have to raise pp think i will sell dh then i will only have to fins the other £20 :hohoho:
I got another through the post today :wine: A present of a funky bug will do pics later :D

Lucyx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:01 pm

I've got the ones I ordered using the code but still have another one on the way. I'm also waiting for a new discount code and the rest of the minkee fabrics to be in stock. I think I'll be placing a rather large order when they do. :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:03 pm

WeeNotions wrote:The rest of the ones bought with the code should all be posted on Monday *fingers crossed*.

S
:D

Really? wow! i only ordered mine on the last day!!!!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 pm

charlibunny wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:The rest of the ones bought with the code should all be posted on Monday *fingers crossed*.

S
:D

Really? wow! i only ordered mine on the last day!!!!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

So did I and mine was here yesterday. :wink: Hope yours arrives with you soon.

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 pm

There are loads of embroideries I like now that I know you can have whatever colours you want for it, when the code first came out I thought they had to stay the same colour so I only chose the ones I liked as they were. :oops:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:There are loads of embroideries I like now that I know you can have whatever colours you want for it, when the code first came out I thought they had to stay the same colour so I only chose the ones I liked as they were. :oops:

oh yes I remember that, I loved the dragonfly paisley circle but hated the colours, when I realised you could change the colours it was the first thing I ordered, just gutted it doesn't fit, hopefully it will sell soon so it can be replaced with a SS

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:04 pm

flutterby wrote:
lollipoplizzie wrote:There are loads of embroideries I like now that I know you can have whatever colours you want for it, when the code first came out I thought they had to stay the same colour so I only chose the ones I liked as they were. :oops:

oh yes I remember that, I loved the dragonfly paisley circle but hated the colours, when I realised you could change the colours it was the first thing I ordered, just gutted it doesn't fit, hopefully it will sell soon so it can be replaced with a SS

Same here and it was even worse when I found the embroidery library website too. There's loads of embroideries I love on there. :roll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 pm

God, I'm bad enough at making decisions on things I can see never mind on things I can decide on myself!!!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat