wraps over swaddlebees??

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

wraps over swaddlebees??

Postby lili » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:13 pm

hi all,

just bought some ov fitted swaddlebees but not sure what wraps to use with them.
i know i could use any but want a nice trim one (in between the legs) otherwise i think it defeats the object of buying swaddlebees... i may be totally wrong! but if anyone can recomend a trim wrap i would be v grateful, thx a million
leah

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:02 am

Leah, I've thought the same thing! Seems mad to pay all that money for a tiny nappy that looks the same by the time you put your wrap over it!!! Sorry no ideas, haven't seen any small wraps. Maybe a prefold wrap like Cottons Bottoms, they may be thinner?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:39 am

I thought Swaddlebees did their own wraps?

Slimmest I've found so far are Motherease Rikkis but they're still not that slimfitting between the legs...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:59 am

I would say Motherease Rikki like Steph - certainly the slimmest wraps we have used. Or you could try Nature Babies - as they have leg gussets they do give a slimmer fit than most.

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:03 pm

are the abc wraps on the swaddlebees website made to go over there fitted nappies?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 am

Not sure - they mention using them with prefolds which are rather bulkier between the legs!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat