hf1

Just got 3 baby beehinds and got ?

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Just got 3 baby beehinds and got ?

Postby afterglow » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm

I love our pink bbh. I think it will look a little big, as it's btp, and I think you mainly use Ittis, which are sized and diddy? Mine shrank a tiny bit in the wash, but hardly to be noticed.

The boosters just snap in one at each end, then you fold the long one for however you want the most absorbency.

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

I love ours. We have a bamboo one and a hemp one. They do shrink a little when washed a few times, and they cope exceptionally well overnight with our heavy wetter. I also am a huge fan of the BBH wool wraps. I do like my nappies in 'sets' though! Hope you find the love x

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

afterglow wrote:I love our pink bbh. I think it will look a little big, as it's btp, and I think you mainly use Ittis, which are sized and diddy? Mine shrank a tiny bit in the wash, but hardly to be noticed.

The boosters just snap in one at each end, then you fold the long one for however you want the most absorbency.

Yep I've been boring and just been using itti's now I'm trying to branch out a bit more :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My DS was using the potty at 18 months, so I'm hoping to have another early one here.

are itti bittis diddy?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm

PoshMama wrote:
afterglow wrote:I love our pink bbh. I think it will look a little big, as it's btp, and I think you mainly use Ittis, which are sized and diddy? Mine shrank a tiny bit in the wash, but hardly to be noticed.

Yep I've been boring and just been using itti's now I'm trying to branch out a bit more :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My DS was using the potty at 18 months, so I'm hoping to have another early one here.

are itti bittis diddy?

Itti Bittis are on the small side. They are narrower in the crotch and the rise is quite low. I love mine though and need some more. :giggle:

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Louise is there anything with a similar fit?? these are so fab for DD

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 pm

I'd say ittis are quite diddy, will have a think about nappies with a similar fit

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat