hf1

My new weenotions

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

My new weenotions

Postby charlibunny » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:39 pm

They are GORGEOUS!! The NL seems to fit but the SS(medium) seems huge :cry: Am i doing something wrong? the leg gape is HUGE but i cant get it on the tightest setting, it just wont go :(

The rise is high but that doesnt bother me too much Image
Soph not happy gotta run :lol:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: My new weenotions

Postby tanya » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:43 pm

TBH, I've had gapes bigger than that with my weenotions pockets and they didn't leak - this was before she started doing mega wees, which no pocket seems to be able to contain. I would leave it on her for a while and see what happens.

I've also been know to really tug at the wings/legs to do it up on a smaller setting. Bella wasn't too bothered and it never left any marks on her legs.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 pm

luvly fluff i agree with you i liek a nice high rise it don't hurt them lol :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:45 pm

That's a gorgeous nappy. Such a shame it doesn't fit. That's exactly how our WNOS used to look until Katie's thighs got chubbier. It's strange cos I would have though that SS would fit better than OS as you have different poppers for the waist and legs. :-? Have you tried stuffing it with something different? Maybe that would give a better fit.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 pm

tanya2007 wrote:TBH, I've had gapes bigger than that with my weenotions pockets and they didn't leak - this was before she started doing mega wees, which no pocket seems to be able to contain. I would leave it on her for a while and see what happens.

I've also been know to really tug at the wings/legs to do it up on a smaller setting. Bella wasn't too bothered and it never left any marks on her legs.

Really? i thought this was major leg gape, but im a novice :lol:
Might try heragain in a min, and tug harder :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:20 pm

charlibunny wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:TBH, I've had gapes bigger than that with my weenotions pockets and they didn't leak - this was before she started doing mega wees, which no pocket seems to be able to contain. I would leave it on her for a while and see what happens.

Really? i thought this was major leg gape, but im a novice :lol:
Might try heragain in a min, and tug harder :hohoho:

:giggle: Hope you can get a better fit.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:22 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:luvly fluff i agree with you i liek a nice high rise it don't hurt them lol :hohoho:
atleast it will last :hohoho:
Louise wrote:That's a gorgeous nappy. Such a shame it doesn't fit. That's exactly how our WNOS used to look until Katie's thighs got chubbier. It's strange cos I would have though that SS would fit better than OS as you have different poppers for the waist and legs. :-? Have you tried stuffing it with something different? Maybe that would give a better fit.

the OS gives a lot less of a leg gape but i have it on the smallest rise which is only just long enough now. Nothing fits, not even fitteds. Holdens landings are all that fits and i cant afford them :(

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Beautiful nappies. I really like the unicorn print. Our WNOS nappies used to fit like that and they always leaked. But I think since Iris has started crawling her thighs have got even skinnier, so the fit's improved again as we've moved back down a popper on the legs. I'd definitely try a different insert and see if that makes a difference.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:29 pm

This is the exact problem we had when I had some new style WN for Cole. :(

They gaped badly at the legs. I think it's because the front tabs with the snaps on don't go round the waist as far as the old style do. We found the old style a much better fit all over but I'm selling them all now to fund other side snap nappies that suit him better (Pocket Bots, GAD, Neppula Nappies). :D

I think a lot of people have found the new style not such a good fit but I guess all babies are different shapes. A shame really as there are some fab fabrics/embroideries at WN. :(

Helen xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat