HELP :mrgreen:

PS. DD is only 13lbs 10 at 7.5 months so not huge

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Nappy wraps

Postby charliesam » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:08 pm

pul wraps tend to be more reliable than fleece and not so bulky although i like fleece for nights.

i have had all those wraps-sb, babybehinds and blueberry all are v good and worked well for us. The blueberry are the prettiest but v sl more bulky, i really liked the babybehinds it seemed a bit softer then tthe sb imo, but both good :mrgreen:

another really good wrap is the motherease- comes as rikki or airflow- not the prettiest but v slim and v reliable- i love the rikkis :mrgreen: which have aplix as oppose to the airflow with poppers

for really special/pretty wraps weenotions do wraps too :wink:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:25 pm

I prefer PUL wraps for day time - I think my favourite are Nature Babies popper wraps. I have the orange flowery one for Evie and it's gorgeous! Kittykins and Twinkle were doing some nice limited edition flowery ones too, only in medium size though.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Fleece wraps aren't as reliable as PUL. If your LO is sitting or laying still for long periods of time you will get compression wicking. As others have said Motherease wraps are very reliable but unfortunately only come in boring colours. :lol: We only use wool now over our fitteds but in the past we've used Nature Babies, Motherease and WeeNotions wraps. I've never tried a Blueberry wrap but they look lovely.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Another vote here for Motherease wraps. They really are pretty bombproof although are not very exciting to look at. I tend to use the airflow ones rather than the rikki as I prefer poppers - tend to find that aplix leaves red marks and sticks to everything in the wash. I also love the Weenotions wraps as they're just so pretty and very similar in style and fit to the airflows. hth

Cathleen xx

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:22 pm

so a wee notions wrap is on the shopping list??? then I can use my baby beehinds fitteds

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:46 pm

PoshMama wrote:so a wee notions wrap is on the shopping list??? then I can use my baby beehinds fitteds

Definitely :twisted:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:03 pm

We love WN wraps and BB wraps, haven't tried the others you mentioned, but if you want something really reliable I would suggest and <ME airflow or popolini vento!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat