hf1

i have a little dilemma lol

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 pm

i think maybe i could take teh 2 weenotions with me in pram bag but am only goign to be at teh house for a week at a time max

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 pm

actually i think i should use it as a good excuse to buy more weenotions lol :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:49 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:actually i think i should use it as a good excuse to buy more weenotions lol :hohoho:


Fab idea. :giggle:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 pm

wished i could lol but teh £120 i have in paypal must be used to pay my credit card off and they wouldn't be her ein time anyway :hohoho: so i have decided to take to the caravan
teh itti bitti
the pocket tot
2 sandys
2 fluffles
3 weenotions
and the rest will be staying at teh house so will be using the terry sqaures alot again as taht is only 2 days nappys tehn with drying times and washing every other day its not goign to work on there own have decided i can do teh nappies seperate as i can just wipe teh inside of the washing machien round with dettol tehn use it to do teh clothes so think i am happy now just need a coupel more wraps then am sorted i think :giggle: till i change my mind lol

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 pm

I have a similar dilemma, except mine is that I don't know which nappies to keep upstairs and which downstairs :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:59 pm

flutterby wrote:I have a similar dilemma, except mine is that I don't know which nappies to keep upstairs and which downstairs :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:


pmsl!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I had that 'problem' too in that i was going to get one of those storage things you have for your nappies , well someone has one im not sure who - you know the clear one that goes over the door , well i was all set to buy one then realised if i did that i wouldnt have my gorgeous display in the living room anymore and that id really miss seeing them all day long so decided not to buy one! :oops: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
flutterby wrote:I have a similar dilemma, except mine is that I don't know which nappies to keep upstairs and which downstairs :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:


pmsl!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I had that 'problem' too in that i was going to get one of those storage things you have for your nappies , well someone has one im not sure who - you know the clear one that goes over the door , well i was all set to buy one then realised if i did that i wouldnt have my gorgeous display in the living room anymore and that id really miss seeing them all day long so decided not to buy one! :oops: :giggle: :giggle:


:oops: :oops: :oops: mine is hanging in the living room, well pretty much, you can see it from the living room, but it doesn't fit them all in, so I need to move some up to Jak and Summer's room, or the bathroom!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:55 pm

hehe think i am sorted now i am going to try really hard not to use teh tumble drier aswell but not sure if i will manage as when you hang stuff on the airer it doesn't dry as its so damp would doing 1 or 2 drums of drying a week be awful to the enviroment if i can't get them dry

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: i have a little dilemma lol

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 am

flutterby wrote:I have a similar dilemma, except mine is that I don't know which nappies to keep upstairs and which downstairs :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:


:hohoho: .

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat