So pretty! I love the right hand one best. :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: My Lil' Stinkies are ready:-)

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm

kt24 wrote:So pretty! I love the right hand one best. :D

The one on the right is aurora minkee and the one on the left rainbow minkee. :D

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Oooh they do look yummy!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Ooh fab!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Louise wrote:

The one on the right is aurora minkee and the one on the left rainbow minkee. :D

Really? I have an aurora minkee lil' stinkie for bump and it doesn't look anything like that one! It's much more green. It is lovely though shows you how the fabric varies. :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:12 am

kt24 wrote:
Louise wrote:

Really? I have an aurora minkee lil' stinkie for bump and it doesn't look anything like that one! It's much more green. It is lovely though shows you how the fabric varies. :D

It really varies alot I have a couple of metres and it's very different it places!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 am

They're absolutely yummy!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 pm

They look fab! Can I ask, did you get an email to say there was a delay? I ordered 3 a couple of weeks ago and got an email to say there was a delay and it would take longer than expected and I had the option to cancel but I didn't. Just out of interest as I haven't heard back after that. Not that it matters as I am in no desperate need! And I have stopped buying so much now so will be nice to still have something to look forward to!

I am pretty sure I ordered a rainbow minki too! Although I kept changing my mind so I am not 100% what I stuck with in the end!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 pm

JennyPenny wrote:They look fab! Can I ask, did you get an email to say there was a delay? I ordered 3 a couple of weeks ago and got an email to say there was a delay and it would take longer than expected and I had the option to cancel but I didn't. Just out of interest as I haven't heard back after that. Not that it matters as I am in no desperate need! And I have stopped buying so much now so will be nice to still have something to look forward to!

I am pretty sure I ordered a rainbow minki too! Although I kept changing my mind so I am not 100% what I stuck with in the end!

Yes I did. Marijke has been quite unwell and extremely tired with morning sickness so they took longer to make than usual.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat