My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Friday Night Bums

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Ryan is in a disp pullup as he's gone to work with DH who won't use cloth. :evil: Katie is wearing the usual boosted bedbug and luxe sleepsuit with PJs over the top.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Friday Night Bums

Postby Frances » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Jasmine's in her Flutterby Fluff and Pixie Knit bloomers.

Louise, I'm intrigued; what line of work is your DH in?? I'd love to send Jasmine out to work with my DH!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Harriet is wearing a hh pocket with bob the builder pj's on top.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Elouise is in her new UDNN! Finally got some proper night nappies so can join in with these threads!

Bit nervous as a) its only ha one prewash and b) I was out when she went to bed so DH sorted her out and she needed cream (her bum is so sore she has been bleeding :|) but I did tell him to put a disposable liner between her and the nappy so the cream doesn't go on the fleece. If it has got on there - how do I get it off?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:
Louise, I'm intrigued; what line of work is your DH in?? I'd love to send Jasmine out to work with my DH!

I was thinking the same!

They are both in disposables I need the washing machine for dyeing and if I use any more nappies I will HAVE to wash some, buckets about to burst

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:Jasmine's in her Flutterby Fluff and Pixie Knit bloomers.

He's an HGV driver. Ryan has been to work with him a couple of times and loves it although he spends most of the time asleep in the bunk!!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:56 pm

flutterby wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:

I was thinking the same!

They are both in disposables I need the washing machine for dyeing and if I use any more nappies I will HAVE to wash some, buckets about to burst

Me too, i'm really intrigued now!

Lottie was in a Puddlepants weedie but had to change her a wee while ago so is now in her usual combo of UD NN with extra hemp and mummy knit longies over the top :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Louise wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:Jasmine's in her Flutterby Fluff and Pixie Knit bloomers.

He's an HGV driver. Ryan has been to work with him a couple of times and loves it although he spends most of the time asleep in the bunk!!

I knew that!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 pm

sam is in upsy daisy nn with new red nose shorts from nikki which are lovely :mrgreen:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat