hf1

Allie ......

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Allie ......

Postby Allie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:45 pm

flutterby wrote:not nappy related but adorable http://hyenacart.com/HappyBabyShoes/index.php?p=91818

OMG how adorable are those :D

I'm really tempted by the batman cover and the robot nappy :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh and Allie, don't worry I'm finished now, looked at everything on HC that had newborn in the description :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:00 pm

flutterby wrote:Oh and Allie, don't worry I'm finished now, looked at everything on HC that had newborn in the description :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 pm

You'll have to let me know what you buy now, otherwise everytime I see something tiny and blue I'll want to come and show you, think the batman wrap is my fav!!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:20 pm

flutterby wrote:You'll have to let me know what you buy now, otherwise everytime I see something tiny and blue I'll want to come and show you, think the batman wrap is my fav!!

Just shown dh everything and he loves the robot set so I might go for that :wine: :wine: . the batman wrap is fab too so that might fall into my basket soon as well :oops: :oops:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

scrunchkins wrote:
flutterby wrote:You'll have to let me know what you buy now, otherwise everytime I see something tiny and blue I'll want to come and show you, think the batman wrap is my fav!!

Just shown dh everything and he loves the robot set so I might go for that :wine: :wine: . the batman wrap is fab too so that might fall into my basket soon as well :oops: :oops:

I'm impressed that your DH had an opinion, Lee really doesn't care, I've given him pink nappies to put on Jak and he just does it!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:33 pm

scrunchkins wrote:

:giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 pm

flutterby wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:

I'm impressed that your DH had an opinion, Lee really doesn't care, I've given him pink nappies to put on Jak and he just does it!

pmsl :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:39 pm

flutterby wrote:
scrunchkins wrote:

:hohoho: . I'm impressed that either of your DH's have anything to do with cloth. My DH has always refused to use cloth and isn't even remotely interested in what I buy (thank goodness! :giggle:)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat