hf1

Any ud, wn or cuddlebug cloth discount codes about?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Any ud, wn or cuddlebug cloth discount codes about?

Postby happytails » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 am

Whilst my shopping carts are full and my debit card and i are feeling frisky? xxx

:giggle: too late lol just spent £50 on a WNNN and a WNNL to try and 2 more upsy daisy pockets. :giggle:

Got some serious selling to do now to make up for it x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Any ud, wn or cuddlebug cloth discount codes about?

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Oooo what did you get??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:49 pm

happytails wrote:Whilst my shopping carts are full and my debit card and i are feeling frisky? xxx

:giggle: too late lol just spent £50 on a WNNN and a WNNL to try and 2 more upsy daisy pockets. :giggle:

Got some serious selling to do now to make up for it x

:giggle: oops!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 pm

I got 1 Night Notions Limited Edition Embellished Flowers on Aqua, 1 Bamboo NorthernLights With Butterfly Wings and a pack of 3 hemp fleece boosters from WN and from UD i got 1 minkee Pocket with snaps Purple minkee outer and red minkee inner and 1 Minkee Outer Summer Sky with lemon yellow minkee innner, no embroideries this time.

Promised dp NO MORE NAPPIES now apart from a Flutterby day and a night :lol: and thats it :(

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

happytails wrote:I got 1 Night Notions Limited Edition Embellished Flowers on Aqua, 1 Bamboo NorthernLights With Butterfly Wings and a pack of 3 hemp fleece boosters from WN and from UD i got 1 minkee Pocket with snaps Purple minkee outer and red minkee inner and 1 Minkee Outer Summer Sky with lemon yellow minkee innner, no embroideries this time.

Promised dp NO MORE NAPPIES now apart from a Flutterby day and a night :lol: and thats it :(

just thinkt hough in a few months time you'll most likely need to sell all your small fluff and replace with medium stuff which will mean a mega shopping spree! :D :wink:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:31 pm

I keep on thinking that I don't need any more nappies yet I'm still trying to find a suitable embroidery for various WNs!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:34 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
happytails wrote:I got 1 Night Notions Limited Edition Embellished Flowers on Aqua, 1 Bamboo NorthernLights With Butterfly Wings and a pack of 3 hemp fleece boosters from WN and from UD i got 1 minkee Pocket with snaps Purple minkee outer and red minkee inner and 1 Minkee Outer Summer Sky with lemon yellow minkee innner, no embroideries this time.

just thinkt hough in a few months time you'll most likely need to sell all your small fluff and replace with medium stuff which will mean a mega shopping spree! :D :wink:

Bought 5 medium bbss and 4 wnss already so its likely that im not going to be allowed to :( but when she needs larges.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 pm

She'll be able to use the M BBSS soon I would think, Summer used them from about 10lb!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:46 pm

They sound lovely, looking forward to pics when they arrive.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat