hf1

Any codes? Weenotions

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Any codes? Weenotions

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm

I'd love a SS but I'm put off by the fact that she'll grow out of it a lot quicker than the one-size. I have three designs all ready to go, two embroideries that I've asked WN to buy and one that's already on there. I have to get up funds before I can buy them semi guilt-free though. :oops:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:I'd love a SS but I'm put off by the fact that she'll grow out of it a lot quicker than the one-size. I have three designs all ready to go, two embroideries that I've asked WN to buy and one that's already on there. I have to get up funds before I can buy them semi guilt-free though. :oops:

Ben fits nicely into the large ss already :wink:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Annette - What sort of weight and build is Ben?

I love the idea of having a WNSS as I could then get a little embroidery on the front as well which I've always wanted but am assuming that couldn't be done on a WNOS. Mind you, I will be getting aplix so that does give a bit of room I suppose.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Don't know what he weighs, probably about 22lbs. He is pretty chunky with fat thighs (takes after me :giggle: ). He is on the tightest setting of the large ss but that means plenty of growing room - possibly last longer than the os.

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks Annette, DD is quite a bit smaller than that and pretty slim so she'd definitely be in a medium, but how long she'd be in it for is another matter. She's currently about 16lbs but her medium wrap is on the middle buttons at the waist and the biggest setting at the legs. :shock: Mind you, that is over a WNNN so maybe that is making the difference.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Summer is 15lb, and fairly short and chubby for her size IMO IYKWIM, she's on the tightest snaps or second from tightest on 1 side depending on how recently she ate :giggle: and the rise is very generous, I think they will last her a good while, that said she is still on the tightest snaps on her M WN wrap, even over a NN!!

The NN we sent to you we could get done up on the second tightest snaps easily, tighter if we tried, HTHs!!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks Hanna that's very interesting, I think Elizabeth and Summer sound very similar. As you know she's on the middle buttons on your WNNN but she could go tighter.

This opens up a whole new ball-game over at the WN order page! :doh:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:21 pm

The one qualm I have with them is the narrow pockets, I have used them with EP hemp and PD bamboo, but they just don't seem to fit as well in the pockets as they would in an OS, IYKWIM, had no problem stuffing the large though, but unfortunately it drowned her!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Yeah, I have not had a problem stuffing the large, it is just the right size, can imagine the smaller ones might get a little fiddly though.

I am hoping Ben slims down a bit, I seem to remember Charlotte being quite podgy at this stage and she is quite slim now so there is hope for him - but then boys can carry a little extra padding better than girls, not like he is going to be wearing mini skirts!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat