hf1

How do you get hold of Holden's Landings

My avatar
worcestercat
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

How do you get hold of Holden's Landings

Postby worcestercat » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 pm

I am really drawn to these because of the gorgeous designs, the material used for the inners and the softness of the cloth on the outiside (why don't we have any like that made here).

I am specifically looking for the m/l AI2 as I don't want to use a wrap. I have been looking on the H cart and as it seems with all of the shops on there, it is empty. Is there a UK stockist that anyone knows of?
I did find one who was charging £23 for a fitted :shock: so can I expect to pay this much if I try and get hold of one from the US?

Hope someone can shed some light :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: How do you get hold of Holden's Landings

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 pm

I have a girly AI2 in the classifieds. :wink: If you want new Bonnie had a database you can add your order to here. She will contact you for payment before she starts work on it. M/L AI2s are between $26 and $28 so with the awful exchange rate work out quite expensive atm. Most of the HC stores are empty as they only stock once in a while and the popular ones sell out immediately - check out the stocking calendar to find out when they'll be listing new stock. Bonnie also stocks at K&F shops on a Friday and/or a Sunday.

HTH

My avatar
worcestercat
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby worcestercat » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Louise wrote:I have a girly AI2 in the classifieds. :wink: If you want new Bonnie had a database you can add your order to here. She will contact you for payment before she starts work on it. M/L AI2s are between $26 and $28 so with the awful exchange rate work out quite expensive atm. Most of the HC stores are empty as they only stock once in a while and the popular ones sell out immediately - check out the stocking calendar to find out when they'll be listing new stock. Bonnie also stocks at K&F shops on a Friday and/or a Sunday.

HTH

Thanks Louise that is really helpful.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Also bums and roses stock them, but only the fitteds currently, but maybe if you email them they could ask for a couple of AI2s for the next lot they get!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat