hf1

saturday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

saturday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Lottie is wearing a toddler bedbug (huge!), dancing bears soaker and thomas the tank engine pjs (my tomboy :oops: ), Will is in a Cars NN, WN fleece wrap and dinsoaur pj's and little Teddy is wearing a planes weedie, debbies fleece soaker (thanks for both tanya {SS} :D ) and his Teddy Bear sleepsuit. Very cute and sad at the same time I think :-?

Sleep well little ones x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: saturday Night Bums

Postby Frances » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Jasmine's in her FF night nappy, mummy-knitted soaker, and cut4cloth vest and Next sleepsuit, in her blue Panda Grobag.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:19 pm

sam is in well stuffed minki cut4cloth vest firmly done up so can't get it off :hohoho: and boots pj top :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Ben is in a blue stripey minki and a fresh sleepsuit after we have just been up to change that and his sleeping bag and bedding after he was sick :( He is very hot, hoping it isn't much but he did seem under the weather this evening :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Ryan is nappyless after our success last night and Katie is wearing a boosted bedbug and her new Pixie Knit bloomers that arrived this morning. :mrgreen:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 pm

I hope Ben is well in the morning.

Toby is in an XL bumhugger with a tots striped fleece wrap over. Blake is in a boosted fluffle with a nature babies multi wrap fleece over - as I am going to sell all of his pre-loved WNNNs to replace them with new ones!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Bella is in her FF and A2E crops.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Erm ................

Jak's in a WNNN and ME airflow, and Summer is still up :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:34 am

Elizabeth started off in her normal WNNN under Disana wool wrap but somehow managed to poo in it (no idea how as she's still not feeding properly and she'd already done two poos that day!!) so ended up in a Blueberry with a PD insert and the small part of a WNNN. Had some very slight wicking at one leg in the morning but no real damage, inserts weren't fully wet either.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat