hf1

Easter night bums

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Easter night bums

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 pm

It's late but I thought I'd start this for the first time ever :shock: :shock:

Jak is in his pumpkin head bedbug, with ME airflow over the top

Summer is in a WNNN with lollipop longies from Louise

AND most importantly, they are in the same bedroom for the first time ever!!!!!!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Easter night bums

Postby juboo752 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Lottie's in a Puddlepants Weedie with 2 EP boosters and a WN NN Bamboo insert and shorties over the top :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Easter night bums

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:01 am

flutterby wrote:It's late but I thought I'd start this for the first time ever :shock: :shock:

Jak is in his pumpkin head bedbug, with ME airflow over the top

Summer is in a WNNN with lollipop longies from Louise

AND most importantly, they are in the same bedroom for the first time ever!!!!!!


:yahoo: Hope they both slept well.

Ryan was nappyless, 3 dry nights in a row now. :widesmile: and Katie was in a boosted bedbug with her new Pixie Knit bloomers all under her fairy sleepsuit.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Re: Easter night bums

Postby Allie » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 am

Harriet was in a hh pocket but it was totally dry this morning :wine:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Easter night bums

Postby flutterby » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 am

Louise wrote:
flutterby wrote:It's late but I thought I'd start this for the first time ever :shock: :shock:

Jak is in his pumpkin head bedbug, with ME airflow over the top

Summer is in a WNNN with lollipop longies from Louise

AND most importantly, they are in the same bedroom for the first time ever!!!!!!


:yahoo: Hope they both slept well.

.


Jak woke around 8 and went in to find Summer was awake too, but being very quiet, so IMO an excellent sucess!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Easter night bums

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:41 am

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:
flutterby wrote:It's late but I thought I'd start this for the first time ever :shock: :shock:

Jak is in his pumpkin head bedbug, with ME airflow over the top

Summer is in a WNNN with lollipop longies from Louise

AND most importantly, they are in the same bedroom for the first time ever!!!!!!


:yahoo: Hope they both slept well.

.


Jak woke around 8 and went in to find Summer was awake too, but being very quiet, so IMO an excellent sucess!!


:wine: Yay!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Easter night bums

Postby charliesam » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: to summer and jak

sam had flooded an ud nn by 11 although the wool wrap was fine just saturated underneath :evil: :evil: so i changed him into a funky nappy which was fine but i think he must do most wee'ing just afer he goes to bed :x :x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Easter night bums

Postby Annette » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Yay to the sharing rooms and dry bottoms :wine:

Ben was in his other Flutterby Night and it performed wonderfully :D


Return to Cloth Nappy Chat