hf1

Easter Monday Bums

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Easter Monday Bums

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Ben has gone to bed in a bamboo bumble boosted with I can't remember what but I think it was 2 big weeds, a bamboo square and perhaps a prefold. He hasn't worn it for months and months, but since then he sleeps more on his tummy than his back as he learnt to roll (see months!) as we used to get leaks out the bag where the wings wicked. Home made longies, t shirt and sleeping bag and probably duvet.

Perhaps trying weird combos to see if I have enough nappies to last a week away in the summer without washing - I am sure we could find enough :shock:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Ben has gone to bed in a bamboo bumble boosted with I can't remember what but I think it was 2 big weeds, a bamboo square and perhaps a prefold. He hasn't worn it for months and months, but since then he sleeps more on his tummy than his back as he learnt to roll (see months!) as we used to get leaks out the bag where the wings wicked. Home made longies, t shirt and sleeping bag and probably duvet.

Perhaps trying weird combos to see if I have enough nappies to last a week away in the summer without washing - I am sure we could find enough :shock:

:shock: That's a lot of boosting. FC for a dry night.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Louise wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:Ben has gone to bed in a bamboo bumble boosted with I can't remember what but I think it was 2 big weeds, a bamboo square and perhaps a prefold. He hasn't worn it for months and months, but since then he sleeps more on his tummy than his back as he learnt to roll (see months!) as we used to get leaks out the bag where the wings wicked. Home made longies, t shirt and sleeping bag and probably duvet.

:shock: That's a lot of boosting. FC for a dry night.

That is bare minimum generally. Sometimes he surprises me and everything is just damp instead of dripping, but then he out weeed a WN NL today in 2 hours, I could have wrung it out and that was with wool!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Jasmine's in an UDNN and mummy-knitted soaker. She seems to be less of a heavy wetter at the moment so I'm trying it without extra boosting. Cut4cloth top, next sleepsuit, and a Grobag.

My avatar
Kaska
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kaska » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:54 pm

After to many nights in sposies due to nasty stomach bug Kacper finally wears a cloth nappy :wine: .WNNL with Alie longies on top :lol:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Somehow or other every single night nappy is on the line, so I've had to dig out a skanky old Wonderoo that I've held back just in case, damn lucky I did now! I've stuffed it with a small PD, the small part of a WNNN insert and a mf cloth. I personally think that it'll leak, not because of the stuffing but because the legs don't fit properly, but she sleeps on her tummy since she last wore a Wonderoo so I may be surprised.

She's still off her milk so she's not had a load of feeds so I'm hoping she doesn't wee too much and she'll be fine. I've never had a night leak, I REALLY hope this isn't going to be our first. :shock:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Kaska wrote:After to many nights in sposies due to nasty stomach bug Kacper finally wears a cloth nappy :wine: .WNNL with Alie longies on top :lol:

Yay to finally being back in cloth.
lollipoplizzie wrote:Somehow or other every single night nappy is on the line, so I've had to dig out a skanky old Wonderoo that I've held back just in case, damn lucky I did now! I've stuffed it with a small PD, the small part of a WNNN insert and a mf cloth. I personally think that it'll leak, not because of the stuffing but because the legs don't fit properly, but she sleeps on her tummy since she last wore a Wonderoo so I may be surprised.

She's still off her milk so she's not had a load of feeds so I'm hoping she doesn't wee too much and she'll be fine. I've never had a night leak, I REALLY hope this isn't going to be our first. :shock:

FC for a dry night for you. Hope Elizabeth is feeling better soon too. :hug:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Thank you. :hug: I think she is feeling better, slowly but surely. We had a brilliant throwing up incident today where she puked straight on to daddy's head, that was hilarious and totally made up for the fact that she'd been sick! Less funny was when she threw up all over me and the sofa, but at least the feeds to sick ratio is looking far more favourable!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:Thank you. :hug: I think she is feeling better, slowly but surely. We had a brilliant throwing up incident today where she puked straight on to daddy's head, that was hilarious and totally made up for the fact that she'd been sick!

:giggle: That reminds me of one of the few nappy changes DH did when my DS was tiny and he wee'd in Daddy's eye :giggle: Glad to hear she's on the mend.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat