hf1

how long should i wait?

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

how long should i wait?

Postby lili » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:27 pm

ordered 6 nappies off a lady on the nappylady classifieds on the 2nd of sept she said she would post the next day, they have not yet arrived and there are other people leaving messages asking where there nappies are, i have had no replies to my emails and i'm not sure if i should be worried or not. i paid via paypal and i have waited 2 weeks for 2nd class post before but the fact shes not replied to my emails is worrying me, maybe she went on hols or computor crashed i don't know. anyway the reason for my post is her name is the name of a babykind agent so her phone numbers are listed on there web site, should i ring her? shall i give it till the end of the week? should i contact the other ladies that are requestin g contact from her on the nappy lady site?

arghhh i want my fluffy post!!!!!!!! :cry: :x

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:40 pm

I'd definitely ring her, it might just be a technical hitch her end, give her the benefit of the doubt for now. If you can't get hold of her though and you haven't had them by Monday can you dispute your payment or is that only on ebay?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:50 pm

I would open a PP dispute soon if they haven't arrived. Presuming you paid via PP? Hope they arrive or you get your money back

I have just had to open a dispute too, a lady who signed her name Jo (tenno is her username on UKPL) was meant to send me a jam tot insert i paid for on 24th of August, not arrived after she promised it would go out on 1st of Sept. so i reckon i have given her long enough :x She hasn't answered my PM's on there or emails so she has a fight on her hands now! :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: I hate when a select ' few' spoil things for others :twisted:
Last edited by nic1 on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:58 pm

Grrr, why are some people like this, it looks like there is no more nappy lady clasifieds :shock: :shock: closed due to scammers :!:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:23 pm

ImageImageImage

Why do people have to ruin it for everyone? I would definately phone and give her a piece of my mind.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:47 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Grrr, why are some people like this, it looks like there is no more nappy lady clasifieds :shock: :shock: closed due to scammers :!:

Well I went and had a look and there's a message saying it's closed - but you can still click on all the links and look at nappies etc... - v.odd...

Is very irritating when a few annoying ppl spoil it for everyone else...

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:52 pm

yep, seems the few have spoilt it for the many again! The nappy Lady site is no longer accepting ads and has closed :evil:

Why do people do this kind of thing? especially someone who is actually listed as an agent for a reputable company..

I would ring her and just explain you were worried and as nappy lady's closed etc!

If she has genuinely forgotten then she would be glad of the reminder.

Hope you get your fluff soon

jan x

phew, wasn't me :D
Last edited by JanX on Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:00 pm

i've had another email form a lady who has also not recieved her nappies, it seems there are quite a few and that is why they have temporarily closed the site to investigate, she wants me to emaiil morag the classifieds moderator, so i may do that tommorow if there not in tomoros post

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:27 am

I can't believe they have closed it down, where on earth are people going to sell nappies :shock: :shock: :?: :?: There's here of course but no one knows about it!! For the general population its bad news. I really hope Morag can sort it out (she is actually the owner of The Nappy Lady as well). Will be watching with interest!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat