hf1

Two new minkees at WN!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby flutterby » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:04 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: you lot are loons

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby pookie3101 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 pm

I caved & checked out my basket. I've gone for a double minkee ss , Lime on front & the Bubbles on the back, with Hot Pink minkee inner.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:14 pm

pookie3101 wrote:I caved & checked out my basket. I've gone for a double minkee ss , Lime on front & the Bubbles on the back, with Hot Pink minkee inner.


:giggle: That's what I've got in my basket, only I'm waivering between appliques atm too. :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Soo glad I waited. Just ordered an AI2 instead. :yahoo: :widesmile:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby cat27m » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 pm

I can't decide if I like the bubbles or not! One minute I love it the next I'm just not sure! lol I see they've just put up the tree and hedgehog embroidery that was on the instock nappy a couple of weeks ago. Far too much temptation. Who knows what I'll end up with when the new gelatos are in! :giggle:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:32 pm

I would be in trouble if there's an orange and a purple gelato but tbh I wouldn't know what to get as embroideries so I think I'll just not look on the WN site for the next year just to stop any temptations that might occur!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby rhead » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:I would be in trouble if there's an orange and a purple gelato but tbh I wouldn't know what to get as embroideries so I think I'll just not look on the WN site for the next year just to stop any temptations that might occur!

:hohoho: good luck with that!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:09 pm

rhead wrote:
lollipoplizzie wrote:I would be in trouble if there's an orange and a purple gelato but tbh I wouldn't know what to get as embroideries so I think I'll just not look on the WN site for the next year just to stop any temptations that might occur!

:hohoho: good luck with that!!


WSS. :hohoho: :hohoho: .

I already have embroideries in mind for the orange and purple gelato, just waiting to be able to order them now. :waiting: :waiting:.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Two new minkees at WN!

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Louise wrote:
I already have embroideries in mind for the orange and purple gelato, just waiting to be able to order them now. :waiting: :waiting:.


me too :oops: :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat