hf1

Bedbugs multi-pack

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby JanX » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:14 pm

flutterby wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:Handmade woolen shorts.

ETA: Apologies for going off-topic. I think we need to see a pic of Jasmine being carried in the wetbag. :giggle:


:gaah: how annoying, surely she would know to put cloth nappy cover or something similar to avoid customs!

And I agree we need a pic!


I had the same problem last year with some longies, the sender put 'babies wool trousers' on the for so I had to pay customs :evil: :evil:

and what is this wet bag you are all chatting about??

jan x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby flutterby » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 pm

its the sorbet minkee one that was on WN, with the dragon on it

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby Frances » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:16 pm

JanX wrote:
and what is this wet bag you are all chatting about??

jan x

There's a thread somewhere in which Hanna, Louise and Nichola FORCED me to buy a WN sorbet (I think) minkee wetbag with huuuuge lightning dragon embroidery.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby Frances » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:17 pm

flutterby wrote:its the sorbet minkee one that was on WN, with the dragon on it

That's a very pedestrian description of something of such luminous beauty :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:
JanX wrote:
and what is this wet bag you are all chatting about??

jan x

There's a thread somewhere in which Hanna, Louise and Nichola FORCED me to buy a WN sorbet (I think) minkee wetbag with huuuuge lightning dragon embroidery.


:oops: :oops: :giggle: Here it is. :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby flutterby » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:
flutterby wrote:its the sorbet minkee one that was on WN, with the dragon on it

That's a very pedestrian description of something of such luminous beauty :lol:


I'm very sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby Frances » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:29 pm

flutterby wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:
flutterby wrote:its the sorbet minkee one that was on WN, with the dragon on it

That's a very pedestrian description of something of such luminous beauty :lol:


I'm very sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:


I told wetbag, and he said 'tell Hanna it's quite alright'

OK, enough, i need to get back to my thesis :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby flutterby » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:
flutterby wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:That's a very pedestrian description of something of such luminous beauty :lol:


I'm very sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:


I told wetbag, and he said 'tell Hanna it's quite alright'

OK, enough, i need to get back to my thesis :giggle:


:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Bedbugs multi-pack

Postby babyroo » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:
flutterby wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:That's a very pedestrian description of something of such luminous beauty :lol:


I'm very sorry :oops: :oops: :oops:


I told wetbag, and he said 'tell Hanna it's quite alright'

OK, enough, i need to get back to my thesis :giggle:


hehe what have you been drinking?

And poor Jasmine!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat