My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Friday night bums

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Ryan is in a dispicable after last night's accident and he's gone to work with Daddy. I'm just about to change Katie into her choc orange Flutterby nights with matching Pixie Knit bloomers. Amy is wearing her Little Miss PJs.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Friday night bums

Postby charliesam » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:05 pm

sam is in a minki with poppers :wink: i think i am going to sell my aplix :( as this is def the way forward :D my childminder uses sposies and he has started taking these off as well tonight when i got home he was in a wn ss :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well done sam you've converted her :yahoo:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:06 pm

charliesam wrote:sam is in a minki with poppers :wink: i think i am going to sell my aplix :( as this is def the way forward :D my childminder uses sposies and he has started taking these off as well tonight when i got home he was in a wn ss :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well done sam you've converted her :yahoo:

Well done Sam! :giggle:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Well done, Same :giggle:

Ted is wearing a boosted NN, airflow and cut4cloth sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a boosted dreamscape :widesmile: , pink woolwraps soaker and cat pj's and Will is wearing a heavily stuffed minki pocket (thought we'd try something different, FC it lasts) and his grey robot pj's.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:13 pm

:giggle: at Sam!

Iris is still in the bath. When DH's finished, I'll pop her in a orange Baby Beehinds and crops knitted by Sadie. (Don't want to risk the new shorties overnight, yet! Will lanolise them later and let her wear them during the day for a while before we attempt them at night.)

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Yay Sam! J's in a well-boosted Huggle and Pixie Knits bloomers.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Bella's still eating dinner :shock: and then she needs a bath. But when she goes to bed, it will be in a Flutterby Night and shorties.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Well done Sam :D

Lottie is in a UD NN with extra hemp and Koolaid Longies :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:49 pm

:hohoho: nice going Sam... who could choose a sposie over a WNSS anyway :shock: ???

Lili's in a lightly boosted Bumhugger and Stacinator So Simple wrap - I finally caved and started her on antibiotics yesterday as she's had a cough for weeks and weeks that gets worse the moment she lies down... we've had a few icky nappies today but FC she sleeps a bit better, it does seem to be clearing up already! And she was only up once last night between 11 and 7 which is good going for her :roll:.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat